PDA

View Full Version : Paul's Beverages:

BottleBoss
12-17-2005, 11:07 PM
What does Pauls Beverages still produce and where can you buy a large selection of their products? Do they do 12 oz. cans? Specifics would be helpfull. I may plan a road trip depending on any information I get. Thanks.

fusion
12-18-2005, 12:02 AM
Nope, just PET. 8oz, 12oz, 16.9, and 20oz, according to one of their posts here. But I also remember seeing Paul's Pops in High's in 24oz bottles.

Their email is beverages@usachoice.net

Android
12-18-2005, 11:39 AM
That's funny that Paul's would be mentioned, because just a couple of days ago I saw a size of Dad's Root Beer at the local Pamida store (which is ShopKo's chain for smaller towns) that I'd not seen before. It was a 1 liter "big daddy" size, and I bought one. It was bottled by Paul's. With Pamida, you never know what will find their way into their distribution system. To make it from New Castle, PA to Douglas Wyoming is a pretty long way.

-Andy

BottleBoss
12-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Really what I am looking for is off the wall stuff in 12 oz. cans. I thought pauls would have cans. I am now stocking the soda machine at work and want to fill it up with unusual stuff. Other local places with rare sodas would be fine as well. Has to be in cans though. Any ideas? I have managed to find Cheerwine, Hires, and Vernors. Does west jefferson bottle any of their stuff in cans?

SodaAddict
12-18-2005, 01:07 PM
Where do you find this stuff? The most exotic thing ive found is Jones Co soda. And i live in arizona.

Mr Zabe
12-18-2005, 01:13 PM
You have Hires Rootbeer in your company soda pop machine. WOW...excellent!!!! I bet it sells fast.

drpep
12-18-2005, 09:37 PM
A-Treat in the Allentown, Pa area is in cans. In NY you can get Adirondack in cans and something called Silver Springs from the Adirondack folks.

Paul's Beverages
12-19-2005, 07:43 PM
We produce all PET now, as mentioned by fusion. Paul's Beverages specializes in producing 6 - 8 pallet minimum orders (per flavor) of 8, 12, 16.9, 20 and 24 ounce sizes in addition to a new 1 liter and of course 2 liters.
We produce Dad's Root Beer for The Monarch Company and contract pack for many small to medium size companies. Start-up companies are welcome to contact us, 724-794-1405 or email, beverages@zoominternet.net. Jim U.

[ 01-25-2007, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Paul's Beverages ]

Cheer-wined
12-19-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by BottleBoss:
Does west jefferson bottle any of their stuff in cans? WJ buys their cans from either Independant or Carolina Canners. No canning lines here, just glass.

Independant cans three flavors each of Nehi and Crush. They also can Cool Moon, a seldom seen citrus drink that's only sold in 4 counties.

BottleBoss
12-31-2005, 02:56 PM
Who sells a decent selection of Pauls products in the maryland, west virginia, Pennsylvania area?

BottleBoss
01-01-2006, 08:33 PM
Awww, Come on, someone has to know. Maybe paul himself? smile.gif

fusion
01-01-2006, 09:24 PM
It's really hit and miss. Paul's Pops are gone from High's. No Jolt since Cott does that now.

Paul's Beverages
01-25-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by BottleBoss:
Awww, Come on, someone has to know. Maybe paul himself? smile.gif I wish Paul was still around. He was a great guy! His son's Dave and Jim own the company now.
We make the Paul's Pops in 24 ounce and 2 liters. It is very difficult to ship these 2 size packages very far and remain competitive.We have several small distributors in Western PA and Eastern Ohio. In the Pittsburgh market you stop by to purchase cases from Vecenie Distributing in Millvale or call to check on stores they service. http://beersince1933.com/frameset.htm We are always looking for distributors. Thanks. Jim

http://users.zoominternet.net/~beverages/PP24oz.JPG

fusion
01-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Great picture - thanks for sharing.

Paul's Beverages
01-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Thank you. That was taken at McConnell's Mills near our plant. Many of the products we sell have their picture taken there. Coincidently, it's a great place to fish or have a picnic!!
http://users.zoominternet.net/~beverages/1LiterDads.JPG
http://users.zoominternet.net/~beverages/Clearly1liters.JPG

rackitup
01-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Paul's Beverages:
We produce all PET now, as mentioned by fusion. Paul's Beverages specializes in producing 6 - 8 pallet minimum orders (per flavor) of 8, 12, 16.9, 20 and 24 ounce sizes in addition to a new 1 liter and of course 2 liters.
We produce Dad's Root Beer for The Monarch Company and contract pack for many small to medium size companies. Start-up companies are welcome to contact us, 724-794-1405 or email, beverages@zoominternet.net. Jim U. Dads is good stuff, I recently purchased 12 pk. cans of Orange, and Red Soda in OR.