PDA

View Full Version : FREE coke zero with dominos pizza...

popologist
12-18-2005, 05:10 AM
just a heads up to any zero fans out there. apparently, for a week, dominos pizza is giving out a 20 oz bottle of zero with every order, apparently, in an attempt to reach its targeted demographic (gen x&y males).

also, i read several articles saying that zero's sales jumped 18% from september to november.

i'm not sure what its september numbers were (i heard numbers from 0.8% share to 1.2% share), but it sounds like it might, finally, be catching on. i even over heard some people at work talking about it (they're convinced that it has something "addictive" in it, because they seem to be drinking MORE of it than diet coke. LOL! i think it just probably tastes better. ) ;)

[ 12-18-2005, 05:11 AM: Message edited by: popologist ]

fusion
12-18-2005, 08:07 AM
We have some coupons for Food Lion this week. Free Zero 2L when you buy any 2 Coke brand 2L. And 2L are 79ยข this week (limit 4), so for $3.16 you get 6 2L!

drpep
12-18-2005, 08:33 PM
USA Today had a coupon several weeks ago for a free 20oz Coke Classic and free 20oz Coke Zero. The idea was to get the consumer to compare the two and see if there is a difference.

MDCoke
12-21-2005, 08:51 PM
It would be so much easier and cheaper for Coke to drive Coke Zero sales if it was just available. I continue to have to drive around just to FIND Coke Zero.
Not available in machines, not available at Sheetz, even 7-11 is constantly sold out. Their sales would be up 100% if you could just FIND IT.

popologist
12-22-2005, 04:51 AM
at first, zero seemed a little scarce, but, now, it seems to be everywhere in NYC. C2, on the other hand, is even harder to find. it seems they replaced it with zero.

i've been drinking zero for months now, and, it tastes almost the same as "the real thing" to me now. so i probably wouldn't buy much C2 anyway.