PDA

View Full Version : Got some good stuff here.......

el hombre de los moleculos
07-05-2006, 06:48 PM
A small gas station south of Winston-Salem, NC, (Welcome) is selling in glass bottles all made with pure sugar (No HFCS):

RC Cola, Cheerwine, Nehi Orange, Welch's Grape and A&W Root Beer, they also have Diet Cheerwine and I think one more diet...

But, anyway, I never see anything like that around here usually, are these rare?? maybe I should stock up? The Welch's and Cheerwine were just awesome!! They're being sold for 89 cents a bottle. Knock it or stock it??!! lol

[ 07-05-2006, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: el hombre de los moleculos ]

fusion
07-05-2006, 07:54 PM
They are produced by Dr Pepper of West Jefferson, NC. Not really that rare in NC.

Great price, though! I've never seen them that cheap.

Mr Zabe
07-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Man,sounds like that gas station must be owned/managed by a fellow soda pop freak. smile.gif Outstanding line up of quality soda pops at a great price.

Cheer-wined
07-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Those drinks are about as rare as BBQ joints in Lexington. (translation for Non-Carolinians: not very.)

el hombre de los moleculos
07-06-2006, 08:46 PM
well if you can tell me somewhere in winston that has that kind of line up, let me know. i never see squat here, but i don't try to go out of my way for soda, unless its just that good!

the shop is an old gas station, looks like it could have been a house at one point, an indian fella owns the shop. the stock never stays very high.

[ 07-06-2006, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: el hombre de los moleculos ]