PDA

View Full Version : Fanta still

jobbie
07-07-2006, 07:15 PM
I've just been to Cineworld cinema to see Pirates 2, Dead Mans Chest. I love it when I go there, thats the only place, locally, where I can have Fanta Still (orange flavour) I love it! As I drank my large beaker, I remembered that my coke rep said, last week, that Fanta Still was gonna be launched as a stand alone drink in stores this year. I cant wait, I guess it will be like Oasis or Tango Still (do they still make that?)

And why does the UK diet coke cherry taste different to the US Diet Cherry Coke??

jmyjunk
07-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by jobbie:

And why does the UK diet coke cherry taste different to the US Diet Cherry Coke?? Only the Coke Gods know that one! Diet flavors in Europe have less off a nasty after bite than their US cousins. I have been lementing that fact for years. My example was Diet Coke w/lemon in France, which taste like it has really lemon in it, ve Diet Coke w/Lemon us, that taste like dish washing soap.

Now, by still, for the rest of us, is with out carbination. So it's Fanta orange drink. Mcdonalds has it, but it's know as Hi-C

[ 07-07-2006, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: jmyjunk ]