PDA

View Full Version : C'mon Assclown

Orangeman
04-08-2003, 11:08 AM
Charles Wentworth Kittredge?
Hank Pritts?
C'mon Assclown, how many identities do you have?
Your life sounds like a bad made for TV (Fox, no less) movie.

Charles Wentworth Kittredge
04-09-2003, 07:23 PM
I am unrelated to both people you speak of. I am a unique person and should be thought of as such.

SplitLevelP
04-09-2003, 11:53 PM
hey orangeman Heres to the Orangemen Go C U S E!!!!! 2003 national champs!!!

P.S. same I.P. it's logged nice try hank

Orangeman
04-10-2003, 12:15 AM
My "Orangeman" handle has nothing to do with Syracuse - it refers to me (formerly) selling a lightly carbonated Oraneg beverage, but far be it from me to deny an association with a national champ.
Congrats Syracuse!
(When will Rider Univ. in Lawrenceville NJ win a national title?)

XLS_03
04-10-2003, 08:52 AM
funny thing is that this "Hank" person has other names but has changed his IP address in the past...this time he forgot I guess.

sodasommelier
04-15-2003, 12:29 AM
My Dad came from Syracuse so when we were kids and he was the soccer coach our team was called "The Onondagans". None of the other kids could pronounce it!!!

Hey did you know that Tom Cruise was born in Syracuse????

karks88
04-15-2003, 09:40 AM
Not to jump on the Syracuse bandwagon, but one of my hometown's most famous athletes went there and was on the cover of Sports Illustrated. His name is Billy Owens, if you've watched the NBA for the last 10 or so years you've probably seen him. He never quite became the superstar everyone thought, but he's had a nice career. He's played for Golden State, Detroit, Philly and others that I can't remember at the moment.

XLS_03
04-15-2003, 02:30 PM
originally posted by bigrich

Why in the hell does 143.183.121.2 keep responding to himself? Why does this board tolerate such an idiot!
originally posted by splitlevel

lol @ hank pritts and jon mark talking to each other like skitzos and talking in the third person ..... who do you think you are THE ROCK?!? "Hank" person has more then the screen names than the ones comming from that IP address. "Hank" has a few other screen names but uses various IP addresses for them. "Hank" is either using various computers or just changes the IP address for different names...There are several ways to change your IP address.Just search online.

Jon Marc Skink
04-16-2003, 07:31 PM
I think he's just doing it to be a pain in the ass. He's probably some lonely parapalegic with no life!

assclown
05-05-2003, 01:21 AM
Yeah! Me too!

USF SPAMMER 1
07-05-2005, 12:26 AM
Hella yeah!