PDA

View Full Version : Producing some samples for buyers

hweiss01
07-06-2004, 02:02 PM
I am in the early stages of producing a juice drink. I am now looking to produce a sample run so that I can show all of my distribution contacts a sampling so I can finance an actual product run.
Any ideas on how to go about this. Including a lab to formulate the drink for a bottler. I already own the trademark and other important branding aspects and this product has tremendous potential. This is sold overseas and in some ethnic cafes and is very popular.
Please email: Powershop@gmail.com

Boris
07-16-2004, 12:52 AM
I think we are the only people on these forums who want to produce our own drinks. If you call around town at local bottling plants and ask if they can rent their machines out to you, that would be a bonus. I suggest you seek out smaller businesses that have invested in production equipment. I live down the street from where they bottle the switch, I asked the guy who runs the whole thing if I could run a line of my tea time when they weren't using the machines, they charged me 1000 bucks and I got 50 cases of tea time(The only carbonated tea). You just gotta see what you can do, I believe there are some numbers in the magazine beverage world

RunWithDaLilGuy
07-16-2004, 03:31 PM
how's tea time going, boris? haven't seen you in forever

Boris
07-17-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by RunWithDaLilGuy:
how's tea time going, boris? haven't seen you in forever I've been at the university during the winter and spring. I am going to start producing again somtime this week and should be ready to bottle a case or two by next sunday. I found a book seller who says they will buy 2 cases to sell in their store.