PDA

View Full Version : Soda makes you feal like crap.

Mello Yello Luver
12-21-2005, 01:50 AM
I feal like crap right now. I think I'm drinking too much soda. I hear Soda is really unhealthy 4 you and makes u not feal good. I remember one time I went a month without drinking soda, and I fealt great. But I just can't stop drinking it. ;)It's so refreshing. I'm addicted.

Mr Zabe
12-21-2005, 07:53 AM
MYL
I sorta went through a period of time where I was feeling like you. That's when I made myself drink more water than soda pop. I now drink a lot more warter than soda pop. (I'm not perfect. LOL)

I tried giving up soda pop and at the 3 day point I was going nuts out of my mind. LOL

greg
12-21-2005, 02:03 PM
Soda is just like anything else. If you overdo it you can get sick. Moderation is the key.

xJABBERWOCKx
12-22-2005, 01:05 AM
After an all nighter in the library basement studying for today's psych final, I'll have to agree with you on this, Mello Yello Luver. Cans and cans of caffeine. Will I ever feel normal again, that is the question. Perhaps I should just take some of those ADD pills like the other, fancier students.

Mr Zabe
12-22-2005, 01:18 AM
Do what you think is safe to get through your finals. Doing something rash might screw up you ability to do well on the tests. After all this is past, either get some help with a psychiatrist(medical doctor who specializes in ADD,for meds) and or slowly get off of caffeine in general.

My guess is that your way wired from caffeine.

SodaAddict
12-22-2005, 02:49 AM
Maybe it is soda that makes me depressed..

fusion
12-22-2005, 03:07 AM
Maybe you should get a second opinion. This is not a mental health board.

ramonazo
12-22-2005, 04:20 AM
I don't feel depressed if I drink too much soda... just full... :D

But what it's such a pity, it's that all my money goes to the toilet...literally... so sad. :(

xJABBERWOCKx
12-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Oh, no, no, no, I was only joking about the ritalin and aderoll and all that. I hate when people use stuff like that just to study for a test (unless they really do have ADD). These long nights are tough, but those cans of mountain dew have never failed me before. They might give me a bit of a tummy ache, though.