PDA

View Full Version : Mixing it up

Mr Nethead
12-21-2005, 07:55 AM
Sometimes when I go out to eat I'll mix some fruit punch and Sierra Mist together. It's pretty good. Much better than drinking Sierra Mist straight. ;)

I'm thinking I might get some Welch's grape soda and try mixing it with Mountain Dew. I liked Pitch Black II, so maybe it would be good.

And then of course, there's always ginger ale and cran-grape juice. It's a really really awesome mix.

Does anyone else mix their soft drinks?

Mr Zabe
12-21-2005, 12:41 PM
Back in my college days, Jack Daniels and Coke was our weekend pre-partying drink. LOL

Sprite and Hawaiian Punch has it's moments.

I'm not into mixing so much.

[ 12-21-2005, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Nick Laugher
12-21-2005, 09:40 PM
Jack Daniels and Coke as a pre-party drink?
What did you drink at the party? Absinthe?

Mr Zabe
12-21-2005, 09:48 PM
We drank shots of black label Jack Daniels through out the night along with cheap long neck beers that were $8 for a case of 24. They tasted ok at best. LOL We were just poor college kids back then. LOL

[ 12-21-2005, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Nick Laugher
12-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Sounds like an alright time to me, JD mixes great with coke.

DJ HawaiianShirt
12-21-2005, 09:59 PM
HAHA

Oh Zabe, I'm not sure that's the king of "mixing" that Mr Nethead meant.

Ah, the Sierra Mist bashing continues, and it never gets old!

I always enjoyed lemonade and Coke, to try to create the Coke with Lemon that should have come out, but never did.(How did Coke let Pepsi Twist go along unchallenged?) I also like mixing orange soda with Coke, to try to re-create Mezzo Mix, the german orange cola made by Coke.

SEV smile.gif

Mr Zabe
12-21-2005, 11:52 PM
Ok SEV LOL
I too enjoy a couple off fresh lemon quarters squeezed in a glass of Pepsi or Coke. I only put one of the squeezed lemon slices in the glass.

Do Root beer floats count. LOL Dads root beer and Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Been, stirred and not blended. smile.gif

[ 12-21-2005, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]