PDA

View Full Version : Iron Beer Cola ???

Energydude
07-21-2004, 07:28 PM
I saw it at the store today and I was a little taken back because I have never heard of it or tasted it. Anyone have any info on Iron Beer Cola?

drpep
07-22-2004, 10:26 AM
I've seen it all over southeast Florida. It is usually in the Hispanic section of the store or in Mexican grocers. I have wanted to try some but I'm not spending $2.99 for a six pack and finding out that I don't like it.

Energydude
07-23-2004, 12:30 AM
LOL !!!!!

I was too cheap too!!!

I didn't want to fork over the 3 bucks ;)

E-dun-ber
08-31-2004, 01:30 AM
I came across the website looking for a site that sells Iron Beer online for a friend of mine, I live in Miami so I can just step out side and practically find it growing on the trees :) . I have three cases of it in my fridge right now, I can't live without the stuff.

a little background (from the can)

"On a summers afternoon, in 1917 a mule-drawn, wooden wagon arrived at a popular cafeteria in Havana, Cuba. It delivered the first four cases of a new soft drink that would soon be called "The National Beverage". Now more than 80 years later, IRONBEER is still enjoyed for its refreshing flavor with just a hint of island spices. A lot can change over the years - but not the original flavor of IRONBEER!"

(BTW the only thing that has changed about Iron Beer is that they no longer have it in Cuba for civilians, since Castro took over everything has gone to ****) but I'm not here for politics.

Many people would compare it to Dr. Pepper, but I say it taste like nothing you've ever had before.

If you can find it atleast try it out, if you don't like the taste give the rest to your family or friends and maybe they will like it and will thank you for turning them on to the best drink ever created :-P

iowacity
10-10-2005, 12:28 PM
I picked up a can of Ironbeer at a local Mexican grocery yesterday. It is great stuff!

DJ HawaiianShirt
10-10-2005, 10:07 PM
$2.99 for a six pack?

I'd spend $2.50 on a single health drink, if I've never tried it before.

When energy drinks first started coming out, I was grabbing them left and right, and $1.99 a pop.

Only 3-liter bottles scare me away, and even then, it's because of quantity, not price.

SEV smile.gif

vbislander90
07-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Think of it like liquid crack. It's the best thing you have ever had and you will always crave it after you try it. I used to drink it when I would visit my grandma in Miami. I haven't had it in ten years and I can still taste it man. It is great. It's kinda like Dr. Pepper but not really. It is awesome. Does anybody know where to get it in Virginia Beach? I've checked all of the carribean markets around here. None of em have ever heard of it. They are all Jamaican, Dominican and Puerto Rican. Please help.