PDA

View Full Version : Nitro2Go business

xtreme distribution
12-27-2005, 04:51 PM
Anyone doing the Nitro2Go business? How well have your efforts gone? How has their free merchant program worked compared to not using it when selling to C-stores? Also, Dod you do there 2 for $3 promo and how did it go?

I realize that different markets yield different results from different efforts. Just looking for insight before I do this. Thanks.

Bill Brasky
12-27-2005, 06:21 PM
Watching them lose stores by the day (and I mean every-single-day) here in NY. 2for$3 means nothing when people don't even like 1.

Product was great as an ephederine based pill a couple years back. The drink.....good god. I'd rather spike another Energy Drink with ANTHRAX and sip that for a few minutes.

Just my $.02, and I'm sure most agree.

Super Jay
12-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Seriously don't waste your time with Nitro 2 Go. They make it sound like you can make some good money, but when the product doesn't sell after the second order even at 2 for $3 then you are stuck with pallets of the stuff. Nitro 2 Go just doesn't have enough name recognition, doesn't have any corporate chains, and just doesn't sell.

Alligator
12-28-2005, 12:13 AM
Nitro 2 go disappeared from NY. I saw it in the early part of 05 but gone with the wind.

boodoo
12-30-2005, 10:24 AM
Same story in Dallas.

xtreme distribution
01-04-2006, 11:06 AM
I actually like the taste of Nitro2Go. It's never been introduced in the Wisconsin market before so maybe it will be better received. I appreciate the input though.

Nick Laugher
01-04-2006, 06:28 PM
I've requested samples of Nitro2go for review before and they never contacted me, im not impressed.

Mr Zabe
01-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Just wondering. You mention quite often that you request or receive free samples of energy drinks.
Are you in the whole sale or retail business of selling energy drinks?

If not then what motivation would a energy drink company have in sending you or anyone free samples? A good number of companies will require a fee for sending out samples. Do you pay anything for your samples?

Just wondering. smile.gif

[ 01-04-2006, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

xtreme distribution
01-05-2006, 10:16 AM
I received their whole line of energy drinks as samples for investigating this as a business opportunity. They did not require a fee for it to be sent to me and they shipped it DHL 2 day and inside were 5 cans plus a t-shirt and some literature.

My belief on why they ship it for free is because their marketing system depends on their free marketing program in the beginning when you are starting the business. I guess why would they charge you if they are asking you not to charge when looking at doing business with C-stores??

Mr Zabe
01-05-2006, 10:25 AM
Agreed.
My point was that samples are not offered to the general public. Samples and promotional materials are offered to prospective companies and on going business. I should have clarified my comment.

Most large companies will not send out samples with out inquiring the nature of the request. smile.gif

[ 01-05-2006, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Nick Laugher
01-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
Agreed.
My point was that samples are not offered to the general public. Samples and promotional materials are offered to prospective companies and on going business. I should have clarified my comment.

Most large companies will not send out samples with out inquiring the nature of the request. smile.gif I run a beverage review magazine in Nova Scotia, i'm not just trying to get free drinks.

Mr Zabe
01-05-2006, 10:27 PM
Cool,I would like to read your magazine. Do you have a website? I did not accuse you of trying to get free drinks. Chill is the pill. I asked you what business you were involved with or operated. No bad vibes. :D

Peace out. smile.gif

[ 01-05-2006, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Nick Laugher
01-05-2006, 11:05 PM
haha, sorry about the hostility then.

no, i've not got the website up yet, it's a fairly new publication. It should be launched by the end of the month however.