PDA

View Full Version : Cokes Vault and its Debut??

craz22
03-31-2005, 07:54 PM
Does anyone have any new info and Vault...It is going to happen? What will or does it taste like? Has anyone had it...do tell? What's the situation with Mello Yello and Surge's comback.

Mello Yello Luver
04-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Maby this summer. But if Vault comes out, it will be a flop. Look at Coke's citrus soda's so far... Surge is dead, and Mello Yello is only selling in the southeast.

[ 04-01-2005, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Mello Yello Luver ]

craz22
04-01-2005, 06:43 PM
I like the sound of that...Coke needs to realize Mello Yello is the ONLY drink they have produced that has made it through the test of time. They need to sock some cash into advertising nationally. I know it only really sells well in the southeast...but look at Mt Dew. It started in the hills of Tennesse....which is in the south/east in my opinion. It didn't always sell that well until Pepsi managed to reach other groups through national advertising.

craz22
04-01-2005, 06:52 PM
I mean the only Drink of Citrus flavor or variety...of course Coke has Coca Cola.

fusion
04-01-2005, 10:46 PM
What peeved me is that they put the line extensions out there (Cherry, Melon, Afterglow) and then really didn't do a whole lot with them.

Personally, I liked Cherry better than Code Red, and Melon was a cult favorite from the start. I didn't care for Afterglow.

craz22
04-01-2005, 11:17 PM
I hear you!!! I would go to North Carolina to visit family. One of my points of interest was to go out and buy some flavored Mello Yello to drink and take home to Kansas. I've tried them all except Melon. I too like Cherry Mello Yello better than Code Red...but my passion was drinking After Glow. I wish Coke would market all the Mello Yello flavors to all areas and do some commercials. I never have seen an ad for Mello Yello, except for on the hood of the race car in the movie "Days of Thunder."

USF SPAMMER 1
04-02-2005, 09:28 AM
If there was anything worse than Surge, it's Mello Yellow. Icky molicky!

XLS_04
04-02-2005, 03:45 PM
they should just push Mello Yello more, starting with a national roll out and actually having ads for it.

iluvsurge220
04-05-2005, 12:43 AM
Does anyone know whatever happened to cherry, melon, and afterglow. I went to tennessee a couple years ago during spring break and found afterglow. I fell in love with it, so i went back home to kentucky and waited for it to start selling there, and it never showed up anywhere. Cherry which was also great came for a while, and melon which I didnt care that much for also came for a while but afterglow never showed up. Are they still making those flavors? If so where are they selling?

craz22
04-05-2005, 12:59 AM
The only flavor being produced is Citrus...all other have been cancelled. It stinks that they never gave their other flavors a chance to be appreciated by a wider audience. I had to go to North Carolina to get After Glow & cherry...Citrus barely sells in KS, but it popping up more as a foutain drink...

bigrich
04-05-2005, 03:08 AM
Melon was so good. I wish I could run into some fresh stuff. CCE actually made Melon here and shipped out everything they canned to other areas.

gregmech26
04-05-2005, 03:31 AM
Mellon sounds so interesting!

snapman9
04-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Cherry Lemon Sundrop exsist before Dew or Yellow. Cadbury are the true innovators.