PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!SURGE SIGHTING!!!!!!

mjb1124
04-01-2005, 07:04 PM
So I was walking down the soda aisle of my local A&P supermarket, seeing if they had any new sodas out, and surprise surprise....I saw FRIDGE PACKS of SUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE!!! They had the second Surge logo on them, along with the usual Fridge Pack logo. They were on sale too...2 for $5! I stocked up big time!

So sound the alarms....SURGE IS BACK!!!

[ 04-01-2005, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Mountain Dew Or Crab Juice? ]

glassbottlesrule
04-01-2005, 08:25 PM
April Fool's

USF SPAMMER 1
04-02-2005, 09:20 AM
Why are people so obsessed with Surge? That had to be one of the worst sodie pops I've ever drunk.

iluvsurge220
04-02-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Mountain Dew Or Crab Juice?:
So I was walking down the soda aisle of my local A&P supermarket, seeing if they had any new sodas out, and surprise surprise....I saw FRIDGE PACKS of SUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE!!! They had the second Surge logo on them, along with the usual Fridge Pack logo. They were on sale too...2 for $5! I stocked up big time!

So sound the alarms....SURGE IS BACK!!!

iluvsurge220
04-02-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Mountain Dew Or Crab Juice?:

So sound the alarms....SURGE IS BACK!!! Are u serious or is this just an april fool's joke? If you are serious please tell me where u got surge!! I will go anywhere to get it!!!

USF SPAMMER 3
07-06-2005, 01:11 AM
This is the best news ever!