PDA

View Full Version : what do you know about carbonated lemonade

arash
04-25-2003, 04:17 AM
i want know aobut carbonated lemonad
ingeredients product market lable site &...

Boris
04-25-2003, 06:16 AM
First learn how to spell son (I have always wanted to say son since I am 17...You were the perfect way...)

Trust me it sucks balls...espically The Switch's

leninade is alright though...

the saint
04-25-2003, 07:15 AM
maybe you should practice what you preach..son..

KanKing
04-25-2003, 09:11 AM
Hey there Boris Brew, where do you get Leninade in Virginia? Also, I have been looking forward to trying Lemonade by the Switch. I hope its better than you say. (Though it isn't in the aluminum can, which improves all drinks there in!)

T.I.A.
04-25-2003, 10:47 AM
I've only had one bottle of The Switch lemonade. Suffice it to say I'll never get another bottle unless somebody pays me to do it... then I'll just pour it down the drain.

While the other Switch drinks range from decent to really good, lemonade is, imho, atrocious. The white grape juice used as a sweetener really stuck out and could almost be described as overpowering the lemon flavor. The result is something so sickeningly sweet that I couldn't finish the bottle.

fusion
04-25-2003, 09:05 PM
I agree. Switch Lemonade is junk.

I remember on a trip to New Mexico I saw carbonated Minute Maid Lemonade Soda (no juice).

There also is/was a Welch's Lemonade soda.

What about Lorina? Would that qualify as a carbonated lemonade?

T.I.A.
04-25-2003, 10:45 PM
I had Lorina french lemonade. Different, it's not yellow sour lemonade that I'm used to, but very good nevertheless. Definitely has my recommendation.

Goldmember
04-26-2003, 07:17 PM
How about Nantucket Nectars new carbonated line, "The Fizz". They have 6-8 skus of carbonated juice drinks that just started popping up in N England. I tried their carbonated lemonade and thought it was pretty good. Most of the rest of the skus were also pretty good.

T.I.A.
04-26-2003, 09:37 PM
What are the other flavors? What is the pricing like?

I'm expecting my samples in the next week or two. Sounds like a good product.

XLS_03
04-27-2003, 04:03 AM
I agree it does sound good, I will have to try some of the new Nantucket Nectars flavors in "the fizz" line.

Goldmember
04-27-2003, 10:49 AM
Ras-lime,lemonade,orange mango, blackberry, cranberry, and maybe a few more. Nice proprietary glass bottle too. The ones I tried were far superior to the Switch. Nice clean taste and not too sweet.

Speaking of the Switch, someone told me they just laid off half their salesforce. Any truth to that? Is their stuff actually selling anywhere

RunWithDaLilGuy
04-27-2003, 11:32 AM
i think the switch's problem is in it's name itself. some of that stuff does taste good but it had a horrible label and awful name. "the switch" is seriously one of the lamest name's i've heard in a long time.

Boris
04-27-2003, 11:54 AM
How about Boris Brew? I will be launching my soda at the end of may. And I live less than 10 miles from Bill Hargis of The Switch.