PDA

View Full Version : Park Premium Beverages

fusion
01-02-2006, 09:03 PM
I was at a farmer's market in Southestern PA the other day, and noticed that the pizza joint inside had their own brand of bottled sodas. Four or five flavors, I remember seeing root beer, black cherry, orange, and fruit punch. I bought a root beer.

It didn't have a very strong taste, it may have been old or just a really tame formula. But it was made with real sugar!

When I got home, I studied the bottle a little more. Turns out it was bottled by Park - who's address is listed as a location a few miles from that farmer's market, and almost smack dab on the DE/PA border. I've never been on the road they are on, so I'm not sure if the bottling plant is there, or somewhere else?

Anyway, they do orders as small as ten cases. That would be neat if you were having a fundraiser, or a get together, or something, and wanted to have your own sodas!

From their website, I have found they produce the sodas for Dave & Busters as well.

www.parkbev.com (http://www.parkbev.com)

Mello Yello Luver
01-05-2006, 02:34 AM
That's cool. I think it would be fun to start up my own soda company. But that would be too much work.