View Full Version : Question About Fridge Packs

04-29-2003, 08:16 PM
What exactly are they doing with non-CC products like if they control Dr Pepper, Squirt, Sunkist, Canada Dry, Big Red, or some others? In my area Central and Consolidated carry no non-CC products, so I haven't figured it out. I figure there might have been confusion there considering the Fridge Pack is a CC trademark and all.

04-29-2003, 08:25 PM
They call them "Cool 12 packs."

Look at Salute To Soda (http://www.salutetosoda.com/), and you'll see a picture of a Diet 7-Up "Cool 12 pack."

Coca-Cola bottlers who sell Dr Pepper use the same style box.

05-01-2003, 12:19 PM
As do Pepsi bottlers with their new Fridgepack ripoffs