PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper in WV:

BottleBoss
04-10-2005, 05:00 PM
I am making this post seperate from the other C.V. Dr. Pepper post so it will stand out for those of us in the Maryland/ West Virginia Area. I found the regular version of Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper at Barnhardts supermarket in Inwood West Virginia on Saturday. That was the only place I have found it in the area. It was in 2 liter bottles.

SamC
04-10-2005, 11:13 PM
In most of WV, the part in the Ohio valley, Dr Pepper is split between PBG out of Nitro, which does a poor job, and very strong third tier Dr Pepper/7-UP bottling out of Beckley, which does a great job. CCE has a few small counties.

PBG has my area, I wish they did not.

teamtitan512
04-14-2005, 01:11 AM
PBG has it in Charleston/Huntington. ABC has it in Morgantown/Fairmont/Clarksburg/Beckley. CCE is Wheeling. Martinsburg is RC Winchester. CCE only has Ohio, Marshall and Wetzel counties in the Northern Panhandle. Brooke and Hancock (Weirton/Wellsburg) are PepsiAmericas.

DPSU Beckley was bought by ABC a couple years back.

Parkersburg I think is ABC, but don't hold me to that. That's the only one I'm not sure about.

The best job on Pepper IMO is RC Winchester. Of course, having Mtn Dew helps their cause. ABC doesn't do well in Morgantown w/it IMO, they have few coolers and machines. Shelf space they are doing well on though. ABC is better w/o Pepper in Pittsburgh than they are w/it in Morgantown.

fusion
04-14-2005, 07:56 PM
Yeah, Parkersburg is ABC.

BottleBoss
04-15-2005, 11:40 PM
Now I am seeing it at Sheetz and all over. In the single serve bottles.