PDA

View Full Version : Boylan's Cane Cola

Stackups Immy
05-13-2003, 11:54 PM
anyone have any info on this? i found it tonight and i REALLY like it...

thanx =]

Boris
05-14-2003, 06:07 AM
I ordered some about last week. Should be here by friday...

T.I.A.
05-14-2003, 07:05 PM
Where does one get this? I see you're somewhat local, Boris. We get our Boylan's from Fitzgerald Dist. somewhere near Richmond. Do you know if they carry it? Thanks.

Willbev
05-20-2003, 04:17 PM
Can Boylan's be found in North Carolina or South Carolina.

RunWithDaLilGuy
05-29-2003, 04:27 PM
i tried a bottle of their orange soda, after hearing so much of this company. what's so good about em? i didn't think it was all that special.

also, maybe i tried a bad flavor. what are some good ones?

Boris
05-29-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by T.I.A.:
Where does one get this? I see you're somewhat local, Boris. We get our Boylan's from Fitzgerald Dist. somewhere near Richmond. Do you know if they carry it? Thanks.Yes, I went to their warehouse and picked up some like two days ago, and my order from pop-soda dot com came a week prior to that.

AzamHussain
12-09-2003, 02:28 PM
Blech, I could barely drink the stuff!

fusion
12-09-2003, 04:21 PM
Boylan's is in all Trader Joe's stores now, too. The cane cola is an interesting taste. I buy one cold when I go there, and drink it on the way home. I don't drink it regularly, though.

Cheer-wined
12-09-2003, 07:32 PM
Our CostPlus World Market carries Boylans. From what I've read, it looks like all of these stores have the same selection.

sodasommelier
12-10-2003, 12:48 AM
All of the Real Soda folks on the West Coast have all the Boylans flavors. The best is for sure the Black Cherry, but they have the best birch beer around and their diets are super delicious and made with Splenda. The Cane Cola is really nice; old-fashioned cola with cane sugar instead of corn syrup. Gotta like that. And their bottles are so so so cool. You gotta hand it to Boylans; they have some pretty good stuff even if it is in some of the cheesy places like Trader Joe and Cost Plus. Buy it elsewhere where the stock is rotated weekly smile.gif

BottleBoss
12-10-2003, 08:29 AM
Boylans is probably the best small soda company around. The bottles are fantastic, moulded glass, painted lables (not cheap paper ones), the bottle caps actually have the flavor listed on them (not generic caps). All of the flavors are very good. The cola is also very good. It has a nice bite to it that you don't get with the bigger cola companys drinks. I think Boylans is the standard to judge others by.

sodasommelier
12-11-2003, 03:40 AM
I agree; Boylans really does go out of its way to make good stuff and they don't skimp on anything.