PDA

View Full Version : New around here

Peregrine
12-13-2006, 03:09 AM
I've found this site's reviews an excellent source of information about various soft drinks, but have just started reading the board. Good to hear so much about Cheerwine, I love the stuff, lucky that I live in North Carolina and can buy it by the case at pretty much every grocery store, I know it's a lot harder to find other places.

I read the news about Jones Soda moving to get rid of HFCS with glee, that's been my major gripe with their otherwise excellent sodas.

Dr. dnL
12-13-2006, 10:08 AM
Welcome to the Boards, Peregrine. Glad to hear you have easy access to Cheerwine. I have to go 4.5 hours west before I can find it in a grocery store.

fusion
12-13-2006, 10:37 AM
4.5 hours? There's a distributor in Savannah, GA. They go down at least as far as Brunswick, according to something I read online.

Savannah, GA
Quality Beverage
843-784-6763

Dr. dnL
12-13-2006, 12:13 PM
I've been to Savannah a few times and never found Cheerwine. Next time I go, I'll have to look more closely.

Thanks, fusion!

Edit: I did find Cheerwine probably 2-3 hours away during a trip to Atlanta. But it was in a gas station in the middle of Southern Georgia and not a supermarket.

[ 12-13-2006, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Dr. dnL ]

iluvsurge220
12-13-2006, 08:59 PM
I have seen Cheerwine in a few places around home. I had never heard of it till I saw it about a year ago, so I decided to try it and it was pretty good. Not something I will drink very often though. Who makes that stuff by the way?