PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Max Cino (with picture)

da987
01-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Here it is, the new Pepsi Max Cino (Pepsi with coffee), From England.
It's not bad actually, the coffee flavour is quite prominent, but it could be a bit sickly if you had too much of it. It's just a shame that it is in a low calorie soda, I would like to have seen it in regular Pepsi, which is why I am looking forward to Coke Blak.
Also this is Pepsi Max with Coffee flavour. As far as I can make out Coke Blak should be Coke and Coffee. Anybody want to trade some English sodas?
http://members.aol.com/da987/pepsimaxcino.jpg

popologist
01-11-2006, 04:02 PM
nice can, but... seems like coffee would go better with coke for some reason. it just seems to fit coke's "image" better... since it's kind of an "adult" drink. and doesn't pepsi generally reach out to a younger audience?

anyway... i'm looking forward to coke blak. i'm not really a coffee drinker, but it might be okay as an early morning jump start. we'll see.

btw... what's "pepsi max"?

greg
01-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Hey Popologist, have seen how kids are drinking coffee these days? When I was a kid my parents wouldn't let me near coffee. The other day I took my daughter to Dunkin Donuts and 2 kids no more than 12 each had one of those monstrous coffe lattes. Watch Nickleodeon and you will see the young adults drinking coffee.

wonkapete
01-11-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm always up for trading. Email me..

popologist
01-12-2006, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by greg:
Hey Popologist, have seen how kids are drinking coffee these days? When I was a kid my parents wouldn't let me near coffee. The other day I took my daughter to Dunkin Donuts and 2 kids no more than 12 each had one of those monstrous coffe lattes. Watch Nickleodeon and you will see the young adults drinking coffee. these crazy kids today!!! tongue.gif

da987
01-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Hey Popologist - Pepsi Max is sugar free Pepsi with "Maximum Taste" ie Pepsi with Aspartame and Ace-K

BottleBoss
01-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Too bad they are pushing cofee on kids and parents are allowing it. All decent parents I know never allow their kids to drink it until they are grown. Lets face facts about it. It isn't good for you and people who avoid it are all the better for it.

popologist
01-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by BottleBoss:
Too bad they are pushing cofee on kids and parents are allowing it. All decent parents I know never allow their kids to drink it until they are grown. Lets face facts about it. It isn't good for you and people who avoid it are all the better for it. is it bad for you?

isn't it just caffeine and water?

i mean, maybe it's not as "healthy" as tea. but is it "bad"? :confused:

BottleBoss
01-13-2006, 01:37 PM
Yes, it's bad for you. So are many other things as well.