PDA

View Full Version : 7-11 flavor burst

mello yello
05-22-2003, 11:30 PM
has anyone else tried flavor burst super big gulp's at 7-11? it looks like they just have them at 7-11's that have recently opened. it lets you add vanilla, lemon, or cherry flavoring to any of the fountain drinks on hand. i think it is a great thing- the only thing is, since we are in the golden age of soda, with line extensions coming out all the time, most of the reasonable options are now already drinks on their own (vanilla coke, pepsi with lemon, code red, . . .). so i have resorted to trying out the few untried combinations left (lemon dr. pepper, vanilla mountain dew). i'm guessing it is worth it for 7-11 to put in new 7-11's, but not to replace existing fountains in current 7-11's. what to try next. . . cherry vanilla coke?

Shatter
05-23-2003, 04:46 AM
There's a few gas station/c-store places around here that offer that kind of thing. Usually just cherry and vanilla. It was always fun to try out new combos, especially since their dispensers have something like 12 different sodas in them.

T.I.A.
05-24-2003, 02:25 PM
Cherry Vanilla Coke seems like a good idea.

I'm a big fan of Whole Foods Cherry Vanilla Cream soda, so I like the Cherry/Vanilla combination. Maybe Tuesday I'll get a can of Cherry Coke and a can of Vanilla Coke and see what happens ;)