PDA

View Full Version : Is it rare to find......

project cen
12-17-2006, 07:41 PM
Is it rare to find Mountain Dew Code Red and Mug Cream Soda in 12-Packs? I just recently found both of these in 12-packs a a local food store, but I have never seen either in any of the big-chain food stores or places like walmart.

Are these hard to find?

Thanks.

the saint
12-17-2006, 09:03 PM
I would say that the Mug Cream would be more obscure than the code red.

David J.
12-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Code Red 12-packs are kind of funny to find. There's very little at every grocery store in my area, except one, which has quite a bit out at a time.

And there's no Mug Creme at all in my area. :(

pepsipimp
12-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Never had Mug Creme Soda here but have always seemed to have Code Red. My account manager says its going away sometime soon though so I guess whatever is in the warehouse is all they've got left. I found it odd though that they began using the new logo for our packages when they are 'getting rid of it.' IMO if they indeed do axe it, they will be making a mistake.

David J.
12-17-2006, 11:29 PM
Isn't it still a "staple" of Pepsi? Code Red that is. As much as I love Code Red, I honestly wouldn't be suprised if it got the axe any time soon. I know how they tried to do some promoting of Code Red this summer, but that didn't help much. :(

I know that Livewire is just about gone in my area, and I think it's on its way out too.

I can tell you that it is no longer as big or as popular as it used to be. But 'getting rid of it' would be a big mistake. Before you know it... all of the people from your area will come begging for it!

Blue Efficacy
12-18-2006, 04:44 AM
Code red and livewire can both be found in fridgepacks with relative ease here. Mug cream doesnt exist at all in the Minneapolis metro area. However, most of the rest of the state seems to be a different story...

BluejacketT
12-19-2006, 04:46 PM
I haven't been paying too much attention to MUG Cream Soda. But I think I've seen Mountain Dew Code Red 12-pack. I did see a 24-pack of Mountain Dew Code Red.