PDA

View Full Version : Martinelli's Carbonated Apple Juice

Ram0n C0keah0lic
12-17-2006, 11:58 PM
Last week I had a holiday party with my workmates and to have a toast they brought Martinelli's, I thought it was champagne or cider with alcohol, but when I tried it, I felt in love of it! and after that I checked the label, its carbonated apple juice and it's made in U.S.!, my boss told me that he bought it at Sam's Club, some days later we bought a 3-bottle pack for $7.4 (74 pesos)... delicious!

What do you think of it?

[ 12-18-2006, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

Popados
12-18-2006, 09:15 AM
Is that the stuff that comes in the big glass wine bottle w/ a cork? If so, that stuff is a gift from the gods.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
12-18-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Popados:
Is that the stuff that comes in the big glass wine bottle w/ a cork? If so, that stuff is a gift from the gods. That one... but instead of a cork it has a crown cap...

[ 12-18-2006, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

jacksmom
12-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Ramon, I have a bottle of that stuff every Saturday night when my husband and I rent a movie and relax. We have three different kinds - the sparkling cider, a sparkling grape juice and a sparkling cran-apple. I love all three - I, myself, don't drink alcohol, so I love this - it helps me celebrate my Saturdays! smile.gif

Ram0n C0keah0lic
12-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by jacksmom:
I love all three - I, myself, don't drink alcohol, so I love this - it helps me celebrate my Saturdays! smile.gif Me too! smile.gif

I hope they bring here the other two flavors!