PDA

View Full Version : New Coke CEO?

SURGE
01-07-2002, 09:23 PM
Well the time has come I am gonna run for CEO of that huge mass of corprate junk known as Coca-Cola. I promise if you elect me I will put innovation back into that cold glass contour bottle. I will make Coke the company it used to be. If elected I will do my job and stop making cans and high fractose corn syrup cuz even a dumb CEO like me can tell that its crap. From now on only good stuff with real sugar outta the glass bottle! Waht do you say: ARE YOU WITH ME?!?!!?!?!?

-Avery

karks88
01-07-2002, 10:16 PM
You got my vote...but only if you bring back you know what smile.gif

Concord Hubbins
01-07-2002, 10:56 PM
I detest corn syrup. I wouldn't even use it in pecan pie. If you bring back the Cuba sweet crystals back to CC, you have my vote.

CH

boodoo
01-08-2002, 09:53 AM
Official Coca-Cola CEO Ballot

1 vote for Avery!

Orangeman
01-09-2002, 10:57 AM
You got my vote. Send some flyers and I'll pass them around - California has a lot of electoral votes.
Get to work on Florida early - they don't know who they are voting for.
Will you "pledge" to remove the Lemon Pledge from the lemon Cokes?

sodasommelier
01-10-2002, 04:15 AM
Come on, Orangeman! Everyone knows that's Pine-Sol! Like I say, Bennett's Lemon Cola made by the Ice Cream Man at the Farmer's Market in Hollywood is the only true Lemon Cola, and it'll be here long after Coke shelves its latest mistake. Oh yeah, and after Pepsi shelves its latest copycat of a Coke mistake as well.

USF SPAMMER 1
07-05-2005, 12:36 AM
Me love the sweet crystals.

Mello Yello Luver
07-06-2005, 12:06 AM
You have my vote. We need a citrus fan in charge of Coke!