PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi 2x6 Fridgemates in June

Brent
04-28-2005, 08:38 PM
Not sure if this is for the entire country, but here in California, June 14th is the date that all the bottling plants will have converted to producing 2x6 Fridgemates. I've been told that 3x4 12 packs will no longer be made, as ALL Pepsi flavors will be converted to this new package. Kind of interesting stuff, eh?

DJ HawaiianShirt
04-29-2005, 08:39 AM
Here in DC, it's already happened.

And it's a pain in my @$$, because I don't have a car, and I can't carry the fridge mates in my backpack like I can the traditional 12 packs. redface.gif

fusion
04-29-2005, 06:24 PM
PBG has been slowing switching over their plants. Baltimore MD switched a few months ago.. still waiting for Wilmington DE and Philadelphia PA to switch -- I have seen Pepsi Lime, Diet Pepsi Lime and reformulated Pepsi One all in the crappy 3x4 Fridgemates recently from Philadelphia and Wilmington.

indie Pepsi Bottling Ventures (who now owns Pepsi Salisbury MD) also hasn't switched over. I know that indie Honickman Canada Dry in Pennsauken NJ switched over, so I have to assume that they switched their Pepsi franchise over as well, since both businesses share the same production facility.

RunWithDaLilGuy
04-29-2005, 07:13 PM
been like that in michigan now for quite sometime. bought 8 months or so.