PDA

View Full Version : Red Devil & Dynamite

Soto
07-02-1999, 02:22 PM
I am in Europe and would like to know who are the manufacturers if the energy drinks Red Devil & Dynamite. I was told that they are made here in Europe,but where ?

Can someone help ?

Fixx
07-06-1999, 01:11 PM
Dynamite is made in California. I believe Red Devil is also made in California too. However, in Europe your biggie is Red Bull. That is manufactured in London, England.
Hope it helps.
Later.

Michael
07-08-1999, 11:30 AM
We are the licenser for Dynamite USA. It is either produced in Austria or in St. Louis MO. Red Bull is only produced in Austria, but they plan to produce in the US soon. Don´t know about Red Devil.

Ron Swedelson
07-12-1999, 10:45 PM
Red Devil is not made in California, they have an office in Alamo California which is in the San Francisco Bay Area. I beleve they are made out in the England area...but dont quote me...Ive only met the owner once and he is from England.

JT
07-12-1999, 11:44 PM
Red Devil has a US and a European formulation. US version is produced in US and European in Europe.

Lepke
05-09-2006, 01:08 AM
Is dynamite completely dead?
When I first started my own company I tried to contact them to no avail.

Ron Swedelson
05-11-2006, 05:50 PM
I havent seen it anywere in a long time...which is good...I tried it once...tasted like wintergreen gone bad, and then left to mold....I swear I almost threw up

Lepke
05-11-2006, 06:16 PM
I never got to try the drink it self.
I did think the packaging looked good and I liked the name.

If you have a nice package and name you can always change the formula.

It’s long gone anyway.