PDA

View Full Version : looking for low carb/diet sports drink BIB...

brunoflipper
04-18-2006, 04:22 PM
i can get powerade... have been able to track down gatorade... but i am at a loss when it comes to filling one of my wife's requests... i am desperate to get access to a BIB low carb/diet sports drink (i.e. propel, powerade option.... i know it sounds nuts but i am looking for a BIB flavored fitness water or diet sports drink, does anyone even know if these are available BIB or of another option?...
thanks

/this is for home use in a fountain

Doug
04-22-2006, 12:50 AM
there's no gatorade rain/option/propel/store brand diet at all in your local grocery store??

Mr Zabe
04-22-2006, 01:10 AM
Just my two cents.
Just by definition of what's known as a sports drink; sports drinks as catagory are never low carb. Sports drinks put carbs back in to the body. The electrolyte balance of salts,sugars and water as a formulation are the basic elements of a sports drink as innovated by the Gatorade brand.

It's an oxymoron to have a low carb/diet sports drink.

[ 04-22-2006, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Doug
04-22-2006, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
Just my two cents.
Just by definition of what's known as a sports drink; sports drinks as catagory are never low carb. Sports drinks put carbs back in to the body. The electrolyte balance of salts,sugars and water as a formulation are the basic elements of a sports drink as innovated by the Gatorade brand.

It's an oxymoron to have a low carb/diet sports drink. that is a good point, though i thought gatorade was more focused on replacing potassium and sodium? i may be wrong...

[ 04-22-2006, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: Doug ]