PDA

View Full Version : Diet 7-up switches back to Aspartame/Ace-K

indypop
01-04-2007, 02:37 PM
It seems that the Diet 7-up with Splenda may have been short lived. About a month ago I seen the switch back to Aspartame/Ace-K in one of the stores I regular and now a second so I'm certain it'll become standard in my area.

The 7-up website has no information regarding the switch and still lists their Diet product with Splenda. Also note that this has only been the 2-liter version in at least one store but I'm guessing some of the older product such as 12-pack cans and 6-pack bottles will be phased in soon.

I was happy with the Splenda product and prefer splenda based products. Diet Rite was one of my favorites until I decided to step away from colas because the phosphoric acid was probably the source of a sudden increase of dental cavities.

Anyone with a source to the switch back and has anyone else noticed the product switch in their area? I'm in Indianapolis.

Thanks.

fusion
01-04-2007, 03:01 PM
About half the page down on this board, you'll see there is already a thread discussing this topic - with a few pictures.

http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004443