PDA

View Full Version : Tropicana Fruit Squeeze

Darren
01-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Has anyone else seen or tried Tropicana's new flavored juice water Fruit Squeeze? Our Gatorade rep tagged it in at our store months ago and I had completely forgotten about it, until I saw it in Wal-Mart yesterday. I picked up the Summer Lemon flavor in a 6-Pack, not knowing what to expect. I was surprised and delighted that it had a very light taste and went down smooth. They have several other flavors available, I believe a Tangerine, Raspberry Lime and Pink Grapefruit. I actually went back and bought four more 6-Packs of the Lemon and one of the Tangerine.

I don't drink soda anymore, so I am always experimenting and trying new flavored waters. This is up there with Aquafina FlavorSplash Grape as one of my favorite beverages now.

If anyone can provide anymore details on this new product, feel free to share...

This is the only photo I could find on the 'Net thus far...

http://www.flickr.com/images/spaceball.gif

[ 01-04-2007, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Darren ]

Rob The SURGE Drinker
01-04-2007, 11:25 PM
i saw theese at walmart the other day, but diddnt get any. maybe i will try them out sometime.

fusion
01-05-2007, 07:59 AM
Other chains have 20oz singles as well - I bought a few at Acme here last week, 10/$10.

jstylzz78
01-05-2007, 09:46 PM
I tried the Tangerine when I saw it at Wal-Mart the other day. I really liked it! It's not too strong, but has enough taste to really enjoy it. Don't know about the other flavors, though.