PDA

View Full Version : red cream soda and golden color cream soda

doulasc
01-06-2007, 06:10 PM
What is the difference between red and gold cream soda.Barg's and Big red is red,A&W cream soda is
gold.

Doug

fusion
01-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Red is much sweeter, some even taste downright bubblegummy.

doug1885
01-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Red cream is fruit-tasting (strawberry, I think), and gold cream is vanilla-tasting.

-Doug
P.S. I recommend the A&W cream soda with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup for a chocolate ice double-cream soda!

Blue Efficacy
01-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by doug1885:
Red cream is fruit-tasting (strawberry, I think), and gold cream is vanilla-tasting.
Well Big Red is flavored with lemon and orange oils, with vanilla.
But some are strawberry, like Faygo RedPop!

David J.
01-07-2007, 01:22 AM
If you really want a Red pop, there are store brands at Walgreens and Rite Aid. They are OK once in a while.

whotony
01-22-2007, 01:35 AM
i think barqs red cream actually tastes creamier the the gold cream soda.

Dobroplayer
01-22-2007, 02:05 AM
Maybe all of this isnt so? Maybe its all in our imagination. :D

Maybe if we did a blind taste test, and couldnt see the color, maybe it would taste the same?

Mike

iluvsurge220
01-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Has anyone ever had blue cream soda? I had some in Florida and it tasted exactly like cool whip. It was sooo sweet though that I could only drink a little bit at a time. I like it better than red or gold cream soda.

Caleb
01-29-2007, 02:24 PM
Ahh.. good ol' Big Red. THe main difference between red and gold is the very light, sweeter taste in red. Big Red is the best soda ever, but they don't sell it in my area and I've never seen store brands sans Kroger (there are no Kroger's in my area)

jbwalters
01-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by iluvsurge220:
Has anyone ever had blue cream soda? I had some in Florida and it tasted exactly like cool whip. It was sooo sweet though that I could only drink a little bit at a time. I like it better than red or gold cream soda. Yep, you can find Blue Nehi down here in south Mississippi. It is a pretty good creme soda.

David J.
01-30-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Caleb:
Ahh.. good ol' Big Red. THe main difference between red and gold is the very light, sweeter taste in red. Big Red is the best soda ever, but they don't sell it in my area and I've never seen store brands sans Kroger (there are no Kroger's in my area) If you have a Rite Aid and a Walgreens, I've seen store brands. I know Rite Aid's is Big Fizz Red Pop, and Walgreens is "Red Soda".