PDA

View Full Version : Your Dream Soda

jblaviback
05-11-2005, 08:21 AM
If you could make any flavor soda or new addition to one that is allready out what would it be. I personally would love to see Strawberry-kiwi sprite and maybe even a coke with a hint of orange flavoring. What are your guys ideas.

Mr Zabe
05-11-2005, 08:35 AM
Great question. smile.gif

How about Diet Pepsi Golden Apple?
Made with real apple juice and no artificial colors.

How about a carbonated drink like YooHoo.
Banana and cream "Yellow Cow". LOL

Bos834
05-11-2005, 11:15 AM
Mine would be....Citra haha.

JMHX316
05-11-2005, 03:37 PM
I really like cinnamon liqours, like Goldslagger. I'd really like to try a soda with that kind of flavor. Not a flavor extension, like Holiday Spice or Sprite on Fire, but for us cinnamon lovers to have a drink all our own! Lets name it Fanta Fire...

Pink Jazz Strawberry Kiwi Gatorade
05-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Mountain Dews Jazzy Pink - A pink Mountain Dew soda with a blast of Strawberry and Raspberry.

jmyjunk
05-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Coke Classic with lemon. And not the dish soap flavor lemon as in diet coke with lemon. More like the flavoring found in its eruo cousin diet coke with lemon.

I would love to find a tart lemon soda, like Whole Foods Italian Soda line. (That is sold in can and bottles at supermarket rates!)

Like Citra only tart like the Australian Lift or Schweppes Traditional Lemonade.

[ 05-11-2005, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: jmyjunk ]

fusion
05-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Actually, I think that the only dish soap-y Diet Coke with Lemon was the first incarnation. The second one was toned down quite a bit, and this third one isn't actually that bad.

I remember buying some sort of lemon soda at Trader Joe's a while ago.. I believe it was under their Trader Giotto's line.

Hacksaw
05-11-2005, 09:18 PM
How about:

* A cola with a stronger cinnamon flavor. Not so much it burns your mouth, but along the lines of Crystal Pepsi.

* A raspberry cola. Along the lines of the old New York Seltzer Cola & Berry, but stronger.

* A better grape soda.

* An almond soda? Almond cola is good(you mix Torani Orgeat with cola), but plain almond/amaretto can also be good.

* What is lychee like in soda?

Look In The Tunk
05-11-2005, 11:09 PM
I'd love a sparkling almond soda too. I love getting italian sodas from the Starbucks extensions at Barnes & Noble, and getting almond syrup put in them.

I know I could make one at home, but come on.

fusion
05-11-2005, 11:13 PM
Tommyknocker makes an almond cream.

Coke's doing raspberry colas in New Zealand. I wonder if any other countries will be getting it.

jblaviback
05-11-2005, 11:36 PM
Is there a photo of what the coke rapberry cola looks like?

Mr Zabe
05-12-2005, 12:14 AM
YUM.....Raspberry cola sounds tastey.

Hacksaw
05-13-2005, 08:41 PM
The Tommyknocker Almond Cream does not fill the bill of what I'm thinking about. I think part of the problem is how they add too much maple flavor to it. And I think the herbs they add don't help the flavor.

There's a link to pictures of Raspberry Coke in another thread.

Yes, Torani made Italian sodas are quite good, more along the line of what I'm thinking of for this topic.

ramonazo
05-14-2005, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by jblaviback:
I personally would love to see Strawberry-kiwi sprite and maybe even a coke with a hint of orange flavoring. Actually your second wish is made come true, but unfortunately not in US, its in Belgium, there's Coca-Cola Light with a hint of orange flavor called "Coca-Cola Light Sango", here's a pic:

http://www.cocacolabelgium.be/images/marques_1_1_1_51.gif

jblaviback
05-14-2005, 12:37 PM
I wish they brought that to the U.S. and in regular too.

DJ HawaiianShirt
05-14-2005, 04:02 PM
I'd love a cinnamon flavored cola.

Yeah, I had Pepsi Holiday Spice, and it was good, but not good enough.

When I say cola, I don't mean Pepsi, I mean cola.

iluvsurge220
05-17-2005, 12:55 AM
I would like to see an orange and grape version of Sprite Remix. I also think that a strawberry mello yello and/or strawberry mountain dew would be good.

OSpencerO
06-03-2005, 04:33 PM
I would like to see A Diet Cherry/Vanilla Cola like the Dr.Pepper only with Cola.

A Clear Diet Cola.

Diet Pina Colada, Watermelon & Champagne Cola like River of Dreams soda.

Diet Jarritos.

I'm A diabetic and A soda lover so more diets in any flavor would be A good thing. smile.gif

Spencer

Dewman1979
06-03-2005, 06:39 PM
orange, strawberry, and grape diet dews that taste like non diet variants of this set of flavors....all made availble...24/7/365

Mr Zabe
06-03-2005, 06:49 PM
Try Faygo Diet Grape.

I recently discoverd it and it IMO is an outstanding diet grape soda pop. I would place it in my top 5 diet soda pops.

Hacksaw
06-03-2005, 11:26 PM
I found a better Grape soda. It's Gray's.

Still, Almond Cola could sell real good.

Cheer-wined
06-18-2005, 12:38 AM
Safeway's brand Cragmont had an excellent raspberry soda years ago. I don't know if it is still produced.

Pepsi-Cola in Baltimore used to can a brand named Suburban, they had an "Almond Smash" that was really good. It's no longer in production.

Empire State Buddy
06-18-2005, 03:21 AM
C2 is kind of my "dream cola" realized. i remember telling my brother, years ago, that they need to make a coke that is half diet/half regular. this was way before the atkins diet thing.

i'm still surprised C2 isn't doing better than it is. and i'm not sure if it's just b/c it wasn't marketed right... or if there just really isn't a huge demand for it... or if it's just the taste.

but, as you all know, i like it. smile.gif

TaB
06-19-2005, 12:29 AM
I've made my dream soda; I just can't bottle it.

It's a Strawberry flavoured drink with passion fruit and star fruit overtones.

rc4me
06-20-2005, 05:18 PM
Cheer-Wined: Pepsi bought out Suburban and once in a while you will see a 2-liter bottle of Almond Smash. I got a bottle for my wife a copule weeks back. They also made a golden giner ale that was great. It almost hurt your throat if you drank it too fast. God was it good. At one time you could get all the Suburban flavors even out of soda machines in the Baltimore area.

It's the same for Upper-10. One of my favorites, every once in a while I'll find it in a 2-liter bottle in a local chain's convience store.

I hate plastic bottles for soda but whenever I see those two I jump on them. I haven't seen the Upper-10 in about 3-4 years.

rc4me
06-20-2005, 05:20 PM
My dream soda is an RC Cola in a long neck bottle.

If I had my way soda's would only be sold in glass bottles. Cans would be ok but they're a step down. I hate plastic bottles for soda !!!