PDA

View Full Version : Blenheim's Gingerale

DukeRobinson
02-07-2002, 10:17 AM
Hey everybody, does anyone know where to get a supply of Blenheim's Gingerale? I have only seen in a few times in old country stores. If somebody knows the web address of the company that would also be helpful.

for those who don't know, Blenheim's gingerale is a remarkably hot, yet undeniably refreshing gingerale. It's the best. if you ever see it you should try the kind with the pink cap on the top. That is the hottest one.

drpep
02-07-2002, 09:28 PM
Blenheims is a Carolina product. I believe it is made at South of The Border, SC. I've seen it all over Myrtle Beach.

The Doomite
02-08-2002, 04:31 PM
Duke's right, Blenheim's is GREAT stuff! Just be sure you can handle heat before you try it, because it is HOT. I've only had a couple bottles of the stuff, purchased frow www dot p o p s o d a dot com (Hoping that works, put it all together without spaces to reach the site.), but from what I've tried, I can definitely recommend it. High-quality ginger ale with BITE! THe Doomite is Out!

drpep
02-08-2002, 09:11 PM
Also for sale at dot b e v e r a g e s d i r e c t dot com.

sodasommelier
02-09-2002, 01:31 AM
Oh, monkey see, monkey do!

Anyway, if anyone out West wants Blenheim, you need only find your local Real Soda Warehouse; we've been providing Blenheim to the West since 1996.

Concord Hubbins
02-09-2002, 12:35 PM
I think they sell it at Yum Foods in San Francisco. They have several gingerale brands that are. . . were mighty tasty. Not that I can drink them anymore. . .

cH

sodasommelier
02-09-2002, 07:53 PM
You are right, YUM does have Blenheim!

shawn2
02-16-2002, 08:54 PM
In the mid west we have it--- haven't added it to our web site yet-- e-me and we'll hook you up!

Shawn
www.strangebrew4u.com (http://www.strangebrew4u.com)

yumsoda
02-17-2002, 12:23 AM
Hey, Duke! SS and Concord are correct; we have Blenheim--the Red Hot (pink cap), the Not as Hot (gold cap), and the Diet (white cap). You're right; it's great stuff and way refreshing. And seems to work wonders with the flu that's going around here (settling stomachs, opening up sinuses).

Email me and I'd be happy to hook you up.

Thanks, all! :D

Blenhead
02-25-2006, 09:09 PM
I'm chasing old threads about Blenheim, tryin' to catch up! Anywho, check out my new Blenheim Ginger Ale fansite. I'm compiling a list of places where you can find it.