ithastabeshasta
05-17-2005, 07:29 PM
Minnesota

turtleboy
05-17-2005, 08:53 PM
Michigan

PhillySteve
05-17-2005, 11:28 PM
It's currently available in the greater Philadelphia area. Pepsi says it will be available nationwide by Memorial Day.

Look In The Tunk
05-18-2005, 12:04 AM
You can get it in my parts (Hampton Roads, VA)

BottleBoss
05-18-2005, 09:17 AM
Maryland, West Virginia.

jmyjunk
05-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Metro Denver.

sodajerks
05-18-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by ithastabeshasta:
Minnesota Seen as though your the closest to me, if you could me a favor, could I buy a case of 12pk cans off you and get it shipped to me? I will pay the shipping of course. I know pepsi lime will probably reach Canada eventually but I want to be one of the first here to try it! I can't wait. Let me know if this is ok with you and we will work it out over private messages or email. Email would probably be better.

P.S. On that Canada note, I may as well ask. Does anybody know when Pepsi lime will be available to Canada? I know with Lime Coke, they did release a date of it coming to Canada shortly after it was released in the US. I think BevNet does have the sources on that. If anybody knows, that would be great.

cagilbert
05-19-2005, 05:54 PM
Indiana

I've seen it at Meijer/Target/Walmart in 12 packs and 2 liters

NRGChick
05-20-2005, 08:49 AM
We have Pepsi Lime, as well as Diet Pepsi Lime here in KY.

SPLASTiK
05-20-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by sodajerks:
P.S. On that Canada note, I may as well ask. Does anybody know when Pepsi lime will be available to Canada? I know with Lime Coke, they did release a date of it coming to Canada shortly after it was released in the US. I think BevNet does have the sources on that. If anybody knows, that would be great. [/QB]oooo a Canadian. I'm in the west, Vancouver.
We still havent gotten CHERRY VANILLA DR. PEPPER HERE :(

You try the "Brand X" drinks? I had Roy and it was pretty good, very hard to describe, they also have the following flavours: Shirley, Red beer, Orangoutang and Swamp Water. Interesting stuff.

XLS_04
05-20-2005, 09:47 AM
cherry vanilla dr. pepper will be released nationally in june.

sodacec
05-24-2005, 03:01 PM
IT"S HERE IN STATEN ISLAND, NEW YORK and I'M LOVIN' IT!!!!

sodajerks
05-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by XLS_04:
cherry vanilla dr. pepper will be released nationally in june. Does nationally mean only USA wide or will it come to Canada to? I thought that they were fasing out this drink. Anyways, I did get some and can't say its the greatest. Not as vanilly or cherry zesty as I was expecting. It almost tasts no different than regular Dr. Pepper only with a slight vanilla hint.

One other question I should have asked before, can you actually taste the lime in Pepsi Lime unlike Coke with Lime which has such a bland lime taste it might as well not be there at all?

Mr Zabe
05-24-2005, 06:42 PM
IMO
When I drink Pepsi Lime, the lime flavor feels like the string section of a large symphony. LOL
Really the flavor is right there; anyone who has squeezed a lime into a Pepsi, that's the way it tasted (pretty darn close to that).

Coke lime is like listening to soft rock on AM radio.
Need I say anything more?

Zabe

[ 05-24-2005, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

PhillySteve
05-24-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by sodajerks:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by XLS_04:
cherry vanilla dr. pepper will be released nationally in june. Does nationally mean only USA wide or will it come to Canada to? I thought that they were fasing out this drink. </font>[/QUOTE]Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper is owned by DPSU. Outside of the US, Dr Pepper is owned by Coca-Cola so I do not think Canada will see this flavor. Did you ever get Red Fusion? If you did then I may be wrong, but I would think you'd have at least have Diet CVDP by now if you were going to get it.

XLS_04
06-13-2005, 09:55 AM
Pepsi Twist is no longer sold here in Rhode Island since Pepsi Lime was introduced. The diet version is still available though. Our local bottler was told to stop making it by the main Pepsi Facility. That is too bad because I really liked it and bought it on a regular basis.

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-13-2005, 10:02 AM
Zabe is right about the Pepsi Lime.

Pure magic.

It's here in Virginia Beach, which is Hampton Roads, so ConnieVandelay pretty much already said that. :D

It's also in D.C.

iluvsurge220
06-14-2005, 01:40 AM
Yeah it seems to be pretty plentiful in each form of container here in mt. sterling ky
fridge packs, 20 oz, 2 liters
we got all of em