PDA

View Full Version : Distributor Lists

Sangria
01-14-2007, 06:56 PM
Hey all,

This is my 1t post on the BevBoard. Thank you for the opportunity to post my message.

I'm currently developing a non-alcoholic sangria mixer. It will be bottled in California. I'm currently in the process of pulling together a list of small to medium sized distributors. Starting in California and slowly making my way across the US.

Questions:

</font> Could anyone recommend any distributors they have worked successfully with?</font> Could anyone recommend a location where I could find lists of distributors?</font>
I'm currently using the yellow pages and visiting liquor stores, supermarkets and restaurants asking for recommendations on distributors. It's a slow process but yielding some results.

Thank you very much for your time. I look forward to hearing any feedback from the board.

Cheers,

Rick Martinez

[ 01-14-2007, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Sangria ]

fusion
01-14-2007, 10:13 PM
I would highly recommend looking at Haddon House - a product like yours would be a good fit with their core business - specialty gourmet foods.

http://www.haddonhouse.com/

Sangria
01-16-2007, 05:03 PM
Hey Fusion...

Thanks for the feedback. This is exactly what we are looking for. I will add Haddon House to the list.

If anyone else has any suggestions please let me know.

~ Cheers