PDA

View Full Version : Diet Snapple Tea - Plum A Granite

bossfan2000
05-18-2005, 03:13 PM
Just wondering if anyone has seen this? I found it over the weekend and thought it was great. It is also one of their only teas sweetened with Splenda. Seems like most of their teas are still aspartame, except for the green tea with lime flavor.

I would recommend checking it out...its plum and pomegranite flavored tea (no juice)..

Shatter
05-24-2005, 12:45 AM
I bought a bottle, but I didn't care for it. As far as I'm concerned, the Splenda just doesn't work that well in it.

Right now, I'm drinking loads and loads of Lipton Green Tea with Citrus. I've bought four 12-packs of bottles since it was introduced.

Mr Zabe
05-24-2005, 06:44 AM
I'm sad. If diet snapple goes the way of splneda than I will not be able to enjoy my favorite Diet Peach snapple. :( Oh well :(

NRGChick
05-24-2005, 07:34 AM
I was interested to know if anyone had tried this. I seen it advertised on t.v. It's definately some interesting flavor combo's put together. I'll have to give it a try.

RunWithDaLilGuy
05-24-2005, 11:52 AM
i kinda like the new snapple ads.

i was a huge fan of the snapple lady

AbilitySys
05-29-2005, 01:43 PM
I like it, nice flavor and it has more "body" than the other diet snapple teas, somewhere between straight ice tea and a plain juice. I can't buy it here but someone brought me back a bottle from a trip through the midwest and Los Angeles areas...

The bottle doesn't mention Splenda, but it does include sucralose. Is there another supplier of sucralose?

- Robert