PDA

View Full Version : sprecher

RunWithDaLilGuy
09-15-2003, 05:32 PM
my beer distributor (primarily miller/coors) will be carrying sprecher beer soon from milwaukee. as soon as the distribution agreement for the pop is over from the old company, we will have the soda as well. heaven's to sprecher i'm excited!

Ron Swedelson
09-15-2003, 07:49 PM
I love sprekers. I used to sell them out here in San Francisco. I was in Milwakee this past summer and stoped by and bought some product at their plant. Great company, great beverage.

boodoo
09-18-2003, 08:22 AM
IMHO the best Root Beer around! I wish I still had it to sell. Folks just loved it.

BottleBoss
09-18-2003, 09:05 AM
Sprecher is very good. All you sprecher lovers should try Bull Dog Root Beer. It's also real good.

T.I.A.
09-23-2003, 01:29 AM
Mmm... Sprecher. Some people find it sickeningly sweet, but while I will reject things for that reason, I love their sodas, especially the Creme Soda.

Now who can tell me where I can find a good selection of sodas in Providence?

I am reveling in the fact that it's impossible to get Pepsi on the Providence College campus...

ichiro
09-23-2003, 04:33 AM
tia..I Was reading your post and then I PUKED when I saw your Dean link. Didn't know this is a advertising site for your political links...oh well...

fusion
09-23-2003, 12:55 PM
It's better that he's pimping Dean rather than Sumpoosie, XS, or Zygo..haha.

T.I.A.
09-23-2003, 10:06 PM
Sorry, but I thought one's signature was an opportunity for personal expression, and my support of Howard Dean is one of the things I wish to express. I respect your right to put a link in your signature to Kerry, Lieberman, Sharpton, Bush or anyone else. I could put some hype for my favorite drink in my signature, but then again, many other people already put drink info in their signatures and I don't even know what my favorite drink is!

[ 09-23-2003, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: T.I.A. ]

boodoo
09-24-2003, 08:21 AM
Come on now folks, we've been through this before. Let's all try and stick to the topic of beverages. Before you know it we will be discussing budget deficits and social program spending.

RunWithDaLilGuy
09-24-2003, 01:12 PM
i'm writing in alan keyes.

Ron Swedelson
09-24-2003, 03:07 PM
Seriously, this is not a place to be putting up political signage. Anything more political that why a distributor pulls from one another or a beverage company goes with certain people is pretty much not appreciated here. If it is not beverage related, please don't use that here.

boodoo
09-25-2003, 08:24 AM
Amen brother Ron!

BottleBoss
09-25-2003, 09:32 AM
I think we are making a bigger deal out of this than we need to here. *******ARNOLD SCHWARZNEGAR FOR PRESIDENT*********
*******ARNOLD SCHWARZNEGAR FOR PRESIDENT********* *******ARNOLD SCHWARZNEGAR FOR PRESIDENT*********
*******ARNOLD SCHWARZNEGAR FOR PRESIDENT*********
*******ARNOLD SCHWARZNEGAR FOR PRESIDENT*********
Just Kidding.

fusion
09-25-2003, 07:19 PM
He can't run, he wasn't born here. That's the law.

RunWithDaLilGuy
09-26-2003, 12:16 AM
he was kidding, and we all know.

listen, we all obviously aren't politicos and never have discussed politics before. i hate discovering peoples political beliefs over the interet, where fingers move faster than brains.

RunWithDaLilGuy
09-26-2003, 12:18 AM
but i don't have a problem with what he did, jsut to clarify. he's not making turning this forum on it's head. just keep the conversations to beverage related and the signatures in the posts to purely unoffensive stuff.

drpep
09-26-2003, 09:24 PM
I don't give two sh$ts what anyone's signature says. tongue.gif

RunWithDaLilGuy
11-12-2003, 09:11 PM
so to bring this post back to sprecher's, my distributor just got some sample cases in so we could set up the area where we are keeping it on the racks. full pallets should be in by december first.