PDA

View Full Version : pics: pepsi X, Nalu (coca-cola) and 2l coca-cola light

denis minning
09-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Nalu is coca-cola attack on Red Bull in Europe. The Pepsi X energy tastes really great...not really like the normal Pepsi...It smeems to be less foamy in the mouth....

Greez,
Denis

http://www.helsion.nl/images/dutch.jpg

[ 09-19-2003, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: denis minning ]

RunWithDaLilGuy
09-19-2003, 03:59 PM
interesting. thanks for posting.

Tim Kelly
09-19-2003, 05:33 PM
I scored a bottle of Nalu, but haven't tried it yet. A few months ago, I emailed a bunch of Coca-Cola HQs around the world about Surge/Urge, and one of them (I think Belgium?) replied that they don't have any. So, I asked if I could get some rare Coca-Cola product that's unavailable in the U.S., and lo and behold, voila! Someone sent me a bottle of Nalu. tongue.gif

denis minning
09-19-2003, 05:53 PM
this are the ingredients:
Nalu: Water, sucre, fruit juice 4% (orange, appel, mango, kiwi), acids: lime, sodium, aromaa, caffeine (20mg/100ml), sweetners (natriumcyclamaat, acesulfaam-K, aspartaam), ascorbic acid, conserve add, vitamines (E,B3,B12), stabilizorguargom, coloring(chlorofylinen, carotene). 84,7 Kj (19,9 kcal), protein 0g, carbs 4,2g, fats 0g, fibre 0g, sodium 0g, vitamine E 1,8mg, Vitamine B3 3,2mg, Vitamine B12 0,17mg

Size = 250 ml...strange thing is the wide fnish, think it's around 38mm

I don't know how it tastes, i will try tomorrow, because otherwise I can't sleep tonight...

pepsi x:
sparkling water, sucre, coloring (E150d,E129), acids (E338, E330) Aroma (guarana extract, taurine), conserve add (E211), cafeine, Acid manager (E331)
contains cafeine 150-350 mg/l

Don't know all the english words...

Greez,
Denis

denis minning
09-19-2003, 05:56 PM
Yes Nalu is sold in the Netherlands, but made in Belgium....

Also someone told me there is a 250 ml Energy drink in Germay, black can, with a flame on the front. Does someone knows about this? I will look this weekend in a German supermatrket.

Also Nalu and Pepsi were priced 0,95 euro (0,90 dollar) in the Supermarket

denis minning
09-20-2003, 07:23 AM
As I liked the packaging of Nalu, I really really really dislike the taste...It's horrible...

It's a drink that's carbonated with small bubbles, very watery, a huge aftertaste of sweetners (And I really mean a lot), and it's not sweet tasting, but a little tart...I don't find it really refreshing...arg...this is bad...

It tastes like a diet citrus beverage, which you dropped three times on the floor, let it foam, get al the carbonation out, and then drink it....it's bad...I didn't expected this.

So Pepsi X against Nalu...It's really the Pepsi that wone. I don't like the normal Pepsi cola, but this Pepsi Energy drink has a bit different taste, and it's really really good...Also you get 250 ml more for your buck....

Greez,
Denis