PDA

View Full Version : My Hard to find/rare Soda Website

Robot
10-03-2003, 09:17 PM
I am hoping to start a little website where i can trade hard to find sodas for other hard to find and rare sodas.

I just started it tongiht, and it sucks, but ill be working on it, so please book mark it!

Its a fun hobby of mine to look for these rare things and what not, so i'd be happy to trade with others, or look for sodas in the chicagoland area.

I'd also sell from my private stock for little to no mark up.

So please stop by! If you have any rare sodas that you'd like to sell me, jaorobot@yahoo.com!

www.geocities.com/jaorobot (http://www.geocities.com/jaorobot)

thanks!

Tim Kelly
10-04-2003, 01:01 AM
I'd love to try a Mello Yello Afterglow.

Robot
10-04-2003, 02:05 AM
I dont have too many left, not enough to trade them off or sell the off, as its my favorite soda right now, but I should have a second batch soon and then I'd be happy to sell/trade with you!

email me at jaorobot@yahoo.com, open to suggestsions on prices and trade offers!

not really looking to make a profit off this, just kinda looking for something to validate my dumb hobby!

-jim

Shatter
10-04-2003, 04:03 AM
I'd like some Mr. Green and Afterglow before it's gone forever. Would you like some Fanta Apple or Cactus Cooler? Or maybe some Dublin Dr Pepper? Is there anything you can't get in Chicago that we might have here in Dallas you'd like to trade for?

[ 10-04-2003, 04:06 AM: Message edited by: Shatter ]

Boris
10-04-2003, 03:15 PM
I love this idea.

You need,
Dr.Enuf glass
The Switch's flavours
Faygo flavours
Welch's glass sodas
Orbitz
Cheerwine
Sundrop (and lemon cherry)
Glass 7-up
Nehi
Goya
Pepsi max
Lipton peach tea
?

Tim Kelly
10-04-2003, 03:28 PM
As for trade, we have PLENTY of Pepsi Blue, Red Fusion, and Mountain Dew Livewire down here...

Terry K
10-06-2003, 04:45 AM
And I'll add that Brian (of the STS) has a site that is a sodafinder (hint, hint). He's got some stuff that's rare too.

I also happen to have some Citra in my possession. Anyone wanting it can contact me directly.

Boris
10-06-2003, 06:21 AM
Oh yeah, In the store you can find northern neck and fresca.

Tim Kelly
10-06-2003, 12:36 PM
Plenty of Fresca here in New York.

DJ Brian
10-07-2003, 02:49 AM
I'm not selling stuff to people to resell. If anyone has a product they obtained themselves directly from an established retail location, then offer it to the masses for the masses enjoyment and consumption. We're all here to help each other obtain products we LIKE. We help each other find the stuff we like to drink.

Jim, email me so we can discuss this.

Robot
10-09-2003, 04:20 PM
guys, i managed to get some mr. green 12 packs, so i'd be happy to trade/get you some of it..

i'd be interested in cactus cooler, fanta apple..

email me at jaorobot@yahoo.com and we'll setup some trades.

also, if anyone wants that jolt espresso, i am going to stop by that store again and see if there is any more coming in, let me know and ill try to pick it up for you!

superjon
11-14-2003, 01:39 AM
pepsi blue is popular here in California! the other soda i've never heard of

Bob The Forester
11-14-2003, 01:09 PM
Lots of Pepsi Blue here in State College. However, I have never seen Mellow Yellow Melon and if anybody has some I would like to get a 6 pack or 12 pack to try. Email me with details if you have any you would be willing to part with.

KanKing
11-14-2003, 07:15 PM
We never did get Melow Yellow Melon around here in Maryland that I could find. Too bad. I really wanted to try it.

PETking
11-14-2003, 07:33 PM
I found it to be wonderful, especially in 20 ounce plastic.

Terry K
11-15-2003, 04:38 AM
If you want Melon MY, talk to sodafinder, or go to Knoxville, TN. We know its being sold there for a fact.