PDA

View Full Version : energy shots

joltgirl
10-07-2003, 11:32 AM
Anyone know of a company who produces guarana/caffiene energy shots? Small bottles available on convenient store checkout counters that provide energy in the form of herbal concoctions?

the saint
10-07-2003, 11:56 AM
No, but I'll bet you work for them don't you?

joltgirl
10-13-2003, 02:32 PM
Work for who? Does anyone on this site have any information on beverages or is this just a place to be rude to other people. I've seen the energy shot in Canada but can't find them here and am genuinely interested. But obviously I won't waste my time with this site anymore.

the saint
10-13-2003, 03:51 PM
Not trying to be rude, it is only pretty much anytime someone starts asking about some new item it is because they work for the company they are asking about. as for your question, no.

glstholdings
10-20-2003, 02:49 PM
I can't help you with the guarana/caffeine energy shots, but I can reccomend a product that contains both ingredients, tastes great, and is good for you too. It is called XS ENERGY DRINK, and it also has other herbs and nutrients as well as the caffeine. It is lightly carbonated but doesn't have any sugar or carbs. It has only 8 calories and is great for revitalizing your body and for increasing mental focus when you're drained after a long day. If you'd like more information, please e-mail me at the address below. I was actually wondering the same thing about this site and if there's any real value to it.

Contact: GLST Holdings, getxsenergy@yahoo.com or glstholdings@eudoramail.com.

cnxtech
10-21-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by the saint:
No, but I'll bet you work for them don't you?Why do you have to be so rude?

Shatter
10-21-2003, 03:24 AM
We get like this because companies are constantly posting here with thinly veiled spam. Usually a testimony from someone who's never posted here before, and usually posted into every discussion forum on the site. Energy drinks are the new 'get rich quick' scheme, and companies post here trying to get free advertising. If you want advertising, spend money on it instead of spamming. By spamming on this forum, you automatically turn us jaded forum users off your 'me-too' energy drink.

I work a job where I have to hear ads over the Muzak and see them posted up on banners, buggies, floor decals and shelf signs, I drive home past a thousand billboards, sift through the mountainload of junk mail in my mailbox just to find one of my magazines that's 170 pages of ads and only 30 pages of articles, then check my email and throw away 20 or 30 messages that I don't want just to find one that I actually want to read. We are all tired of advertising intruding into every segment of our lives, and we'd like a forum that isn't littered with people dumping more ads on us. Our way of thinking is this; if your product was good, you wouldn't need free advertising to get it to sell.

the saint
10-21-2003, 04:07 PM
Thanks Shatter, couldn't have said it better myself.

scully
10-21-2003, 06:06 PM
Sounds like you have wayyyy toooo much time on your hands.

DrPepperYummy
10-21-2003, 10:34 PM
Well nobody ever really answered the question for the drink... ummm have you tried rockstar? we just got it in our area and its okay.. I'm not a huge energy drink person so I couldn't tell you any differences but I looked at the nutrition label and its got what you were asking for at least?