PDA

View Full Version : Sprite Remix Syrup Packs?!

The Doomite
11-12-2003, 10:30 PM
Being a college student, I usually find myself eating my meals in the campus cafeteria. This afternoon, kind of in passing, I saw a sign on the Coke dispenser telling about Sprite Remix Syrup. It wasn't until dinner tonight that I actually saw what they were talking about. They're actually little packages of syrup that you mix into your regular Sprite yourself. They look like elongated ketchup packets and come in two flavors, Tropical and Berry. I ended up picking up a few of each flavor on the way out, in case this is just like a limited time thing. I have yet to try one, don't have any Sprite here in the dorm, and didn't feel like mixing one up that moment in the cafeteria. Has anyone else seen (and/or tried) these things? The Doomite Is Out! :eek:

fusion
11-13-2003, 01:01 AM
I wonder if Berry is going to be 2004's Remix flavor.

sundrop
11-13-2003, 10:43 AM
These syrup packs were discussed at one of CCBCC's sales meeting recently. From my understanding there will be other flavors for Coke.(vanilla, cherry, etc.)

We were also told that the Minute Maid Lights are going to be expanded as well. Consolidated surprises me on how they keep growing their Minute Maid lines while they keep offering 5 flavors of Fanta. Our shelves and coolers are so full of flavors that few accounts can offer everything we have.

SURGE
11-13-2003, 12:41 PM
We have vanilla and chocolate here.

teamtitan512
11-13-2003, 10:55 PM
Sundrop, I think it's Consolidated's way of saying Fanta might be done w/them.

fusion
11-13-2003, 11:35 PM
Valencia Light is really starting to get some momentum around here. We just got a few more authorizations recently. And Light Lemonade sells almost as well as Lemonade does. It's really suprising.

Fruitopia replacement flavors aren't doing too well, though. Anyone seen them in any other packages besides 20oz?

Smooth flavors are finally in Food Lion. Not sure yet how they'll do.

ben
03-23-2004, 04:22 AM
berry clear sprite remix will hit stores in april .it will NOT replace tropical sprite remix