PDA

View Full Version : Froggy (?) Apple Fountain Soda At Seven Eleven

Look In The Tunk
07-25-2005, 09:11 PM
Went to a Seven Eleven in Williamsburg, VA today and passed by the fountians, and saw that they have some sort of green apple soda in the fountains called Froggy, I think. The name had something to do with a frog. There was also a slurpee flavor of Froggy too.

This Seven Eleven always gets cool strange stuff (Bawls, the Jolt cans, etc) so I don't know if its just exclusive to a few seven elevens or its slowly being released to all of them.

I didn't see froggy in cans or bottles in the coolers. I guess its stricily a fountain only drink, which bites because I think it would do pretty well sold that way. And anyways, its fun to say "FROGGY!"

drpep
07-28-2005, 11:22 AM
It is Frawg. Green Apple is the flavor.

Look In The Tunk
07-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by dr pepperman:
It is Frawg. Green Apple is the flavor. Man, I totally missed the boat on that name. Oops.

HomeGrown
07-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Yeah i sow that stuff yesterday they had it in fountain and slurpee. I tryed it in soda forum it's pritty good not great. It tasts like cheap popsicle syrup i think it would be better in slurpee forum but it was still pritty good in soda forum worth a try.

BottleBoss
08-01-2005, 08:13 PM
I tried some over the weekend. I thought it was discusting. I really didn't notice any apple flavor. I don't know what it was. Frog flavor maybe.

boodoo
08-02-2005, 10:29 AM
Anybody been to a QT (QuickTrip) lately? In addition to 20 or so fountain sodas they have "make your own milkshake dispensers" and multiple slurpee type frozen flavors.

BottleBoss
08-03-2005, 09:20 AM
Yea, Sheetz has make your own milkshake dispensers. they look kind of cool. I will have to try it and post a review.

frawgster
08-08-2005, 01:17 PM
I've been using this nickname since 1996. I feel hurt that 7-11 didn't ask my permission to produce this drink...

smile.gif