PDA

View Full Version : new 7-11 big gulp sodas...

Robot
07-28-2005, 01:58 PM
they had some interesting flavors..

the one i noticed off hand was lime mint I believe..

reminded me of a mojito in terms of flavor..

i didnt try it, just by the description on the bottle of course.

ramonazo
07-28-2005, 02:30 PM
In Mexico there's 7-11, but only in the big cities (Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey), here we only have OXXO and EXTRA, and unfortunately they don't serve big gulps

Robot
07-28-2005, 02:46 PM
well its not big gulps as in the huge 42 oz or whatever cups..

they are 20oz bottles with the brand name "big gulps"

DJ HawaiianShirt
07-28-2005, 03:14 PM
Ramon, have you ever heard of Rapididos Bip Bip? I was once in Juarez and saw a few. I know Aguascalientes is nowhere near Juarez, but I was just wondering...

SEV

HomeGrown
07-28-2005, 03:59 PM
At the 7/11 i go to they olny have cola, diet cola, And root beer there all pritty good.

Mr Zabe
07-28-2005, 06:47 PM
The 7-11's by me in Chicago land, have an awesome selection of soda pop/drinks. The prices are very cheap.

Lately,once or twice a week,I'll get an 42oz Gatorade Lemon Lime big gulp. For around $1.29 it is a refreshing bevy. 7-11's are cool because they are open 24/7. For me it's like a beverage security blanket. :D

ramonazo
07-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by SnappleElementsVenom:
Ramon, have you ever heard of Rapididos Bip Bip? I was once in Juarez and saw a few. I know Aguascalientes is nowhere near Juarez, but I was just wondering...
WOW! I didn't know about that minimarket chain, maybe is a local or a regional one, and to be honest to you, I've never went to Juarez, the mini-market chains that I know are Oxxo, Extra, 7 Eleven and also am-pm, but it's only in Mexico City too.

The one with more coverage in Mexico is OXXO, and you will only find Coke products and only Sol beer and Tecate beer there (Carta Blanca, Superior and Indio beer too), because this chain is property of FEMSA (Owners of Coca-Cola FEMSA and Cuauhtemoc Moctezuma -makers of Sol beer and Tecate beer-), and in the other ones you'll find both Coke and Pepsi, EXTRA is property of Grupo Modelo, the same company that makes Corona Extra beer (so you'll only find Corona there, and other Grupo Modelo beers like Modelo Especial, Modelo Light, Estrella, Montejo, Victoria, Leon, Negra Modelo, Pacifico, etc.) wow! (considering that I don't drink beer...)

Like we say in Mexico: after this cultural breviary, let's continue...

[ 07-28-2005, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: ramonazo ]

fusion
07-28-2005, 08:57 PM
I have also seen the Big Gulp bottled sodas here. Apple ginger snap, cola, diet cola, and mint lime twist are the four flavors. 20oz for 99ยข.

RunWithDaLilGuy
07-29-2005, 01:17 AM
who is making these?