PDA

View Full Version : Mello Yello Melon

mickstafa
09-01-2002, 05:30 PM
Hey, has anyone heard the status of Mello Yello Melon? It has all of a sudden become very difficult to find!! I finally found some today at an Ingles, but there wasnt much left and at 4.59 per 12 pack, I couldn't really stock up. Some reports here that it may be discontinued.. is this true?? I really hope not because I believe this is the best new drink out!

bigrich
09-01-2002, 06:22 PM
I bought some earlier this summer in Elizabethtown, KY, form the bottlers in Huntsville, AL and Tullahoma, TN. I was going to drive back there and stock up the car, but I don't want to for nothing.

steveu
09-01-2002, 08:35 PM
I've seen it all over the place in Huntsville and Gasden. Take the trip.

BTW,it's not bad. I don't drink Mello Yello, but this is interesting. The melon flavor kind of hits you late.

Shatter
09-02-2002, 12:50 AM
Man, I hope it's not discontinued. I only ever had a 6-pack of it from another state, and Coke won't bring it to Dallas. It's really good. The Cherry is really dull (If reports are right, they're dropping Melon for Cherry) and not really worth drinking. But the Melon rocks!

steveu
09-02-2002, 02:08 PM
The melon is an interesting pale green color, too. Unlike anything else.

SURGE
09-02-2002, 03:59 PM
The mellon is awesome but the cherry is horrid even worse then Code Dread. But then again untill there is a watermellon Dew there is really no point since the only use for Yello as far as Coke is concerned is to match Dew flavor by flavor. We have only had it in 20oz here but I'll miss it.

melloyelloluver
06-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Mello Yello fans - please visit my Mello Yello website.
http://hometown.aol.com/jangomatt/drinkmelloyello.html