PDA

View Full Version : New Drink

cantsay
11-24-2003, 09:13 AM
Can anyone tell me about a new drink(water) that is too be on the market (or already is)named BURN CALORIES.
I think it maybe bottled in upstate New York or thats were the manufacturer is located.
Please if you have any info. reply to this posting.
Thank You.

[ 12-11-2003, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: cantsay ]

helpishere
01-17-2004, 02:36 PM
the drink we've been looking for is called Zlektra sport "burn calories"
It was found some time ago.
I do not think they are selling distributorships so please beware of anyone telling you different.
You can call them and double Check or just check there web-site at www.zlektra.com/info.html (http://www.zlektra.com/info.html)

fusion
01-17-2004, 06:42 PM
$26 a case! Geez.

Shatter
01-18-2004, 01:17 AM
You do realize that your IP addresses are the same. If you want to advertise your product, buy a banner ad. Don't post spam.

fusion
01-18-2004, 08:21 PM
I've wondered about the helpishere posts.. Are they really here to warn us about this evil person selling distributorships? or to try to get us into one? Who here is looking to buy distributorships, anyway?

helpishere
01-18-2004, 10:36 PM
No I am not trying to advertise (Shatter) and yes I do realize the IP addresses are the same.
Thank You.
YES (fusion) thats all I am really doing here. To warn people about this evil person selling distributorships.
Thats why I always say BEWARE.
Remember I am a victim myself and dont want anyone else to be victimized thats why I named myself (Help is here).
I do beleive that people come here to do research
on drinks before getting involved. It is my hope that they question everyone and anything before they get involved.
I wish I had knowledge of this great web-site before I was victimized,but if nothing else at least I can feel relief that I at least warned others of the not so positive situations out there.
You can also look under Complaints, Gripes, & Rants
you'll see what I'm talking about.

KanKing
01-19-2004, 08:29 AM
Didn't Bevnet point out that just because two ip adresses are the same that it doesn't mean they are the same person? :confused:

helpishere
01-26-2004, 07:19 AM
"BEWARE"

COME ON NOW GIVE US A BREAK with these ADS, ATKIN & SLIMFAST?

Business and Investment - ATKINS & SLIMFAST DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED AS SEEN ON TV PRIME LOC'S/MIN $10K RETIRE..

Franchise Distributorships - Atkins & Slimfast Distributors Needed As Seen On TV. Prime Loc's/Min $10K. Retire..

Which TV has this been Seen on?
Come on now this is very funny,I get it must have been Comedy Central.
Why not put the name of the real product they are selling?

Is this a (Business and Investment) offer or a
(Franchise Distributorship) offer?

MANY ????????? dont you think.

[ 01-28-2004, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: helpishere ]

fusion
01-27-2004, 12:55 PM
Ok, this bump thing is getting really old. If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute to a thread, then why post?

Maybe you're trying to perform some sort of community service, but you're really preaching to the choir. I'd like to think that the posters here aren't going to go out and spend $10,000 or more on something that isn't legit.

I still can't help but wonder if you're really underhandedly trying to suck people into hooking up with you in some sort of business venture. Are you this Ken Lewis person you've "warned" us about?

helpishere
01-27-2004, 02:01 PM
Yo, fusion
I understand you may think these "BUMPING" thing is really old, but I am trying to keep it up so people see what this prick and his people are all about thats why it is WORTHWHILE.
Community service, call it what you want but the choir doesnt need to hear this if they dont want to its there choice, just like yourself.
Underhandedly trying to suck people into hooking up with me in some sort of business venture. NO.
Maybe you're this person that we've "warned" everyone about or maybe not but if you cant help the situation or if you dont like the fact that Im just trying to help others then stay away from this posting.You have over 836 other postings you can visit.
TAKE CARE

[ 02-12-2004, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: helpishere ]

helpishere
02-14-2004, 06:50 AM
"BUMPED"