PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Enuf Flavors

FitzgeraldHead
12-03-2003, 01:47 AM
Anyone else notice that Dr. Enuf now has different flavors?

BottleBoss
12-03-2003, 08:20 AM
Dr. Enuf tastes like Aspirin. WHat flavors are there now? Cough Drop Cherry? Robitusin Rasberry? Mouth Wash Melon? ACK! I suppose Dr. Enuf has its supporters though.

Boris
12-03-2003, 02:29 PM
I second the aspirin taste.

Cheer-wined
12-03-2003, 06:47 PM
I’m no great fan of the taste either, but I did try their new cherry “herbal” drink. It was probably closer to the cough drop cherry mentioned above. But it *definitely* gives you an energy boost.

I stopped by Tri-City Bev. when I was in Johnson City last week. Yeah, they have their own fan club, the office manager told me that some guy in Oregon or Washington state once ordered SIX cases of Dr. Enuf ‘cause he couldn’t get it locally. That dude must be perpetually headache-free.

The bottling line wasn’t running but they did have a cool old Mountain Dew billboard in the production area, left over from the days when Tri-City bottled MD.
http://home.triad.rr.com/coolmoon/Tri_City.jpg
Around here Dr. Enuf is pretty common … they have some arrangement with Cheerwine distributors, so it shows up in a lot of c-stores and supermarkets (and vice-versa, Tri-City distributes Cheerwine in northeast TN.)

Willbev
12-04-2003, 09:39 AM
They have Dr Enuf, Diet Dr Enuf, Herbal Dr Enuf and Diet Herbal.

Sales are increasing.

BottleBoss
12-04-2003, 01:24 PM
They also bottle Gordons don't they? Gordons is good.

Cheer-wined
12-04-2003, 03:33 PM
They make Gordon's, Charlie O's (Charlie Gordon was the founder of Tri-City Bev's) and a new line called TC's. I've tried three different flavors from the Gordon's line and they were all excellent.