PDA

View Full Version : How's Aquafina Sparkling Doing?

Look In The Tunk
07-31-2005, 07:59 PM
I think this stuff came out this spring, and I enjoyed the plain sparkling water a lot, but as of late I haven't seen it in the Pepsi/Aquafina coolers, I mostly see the ... flavored waters (flavor splash?) in the coolers, never the sparkling?

Is it not doing well?

BottleBoss
08-01-2005, 08:17 AM
I think the flavored waters taste really bad., The regular water just tastest like sterilized water.

Look In The Tunk
08-01-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by BottleBoss:
The regular water just tastest like sterilized water. That's why I liked the sparkling water. It was Aquafina that was worth drinking.

pepsipimp
08-01-2005, 04:35 PM
I know here in Mid Ohio we discontinued the Plain Sparkling Water, noone was really buying it. We are still doing 6pk 16.9oz Flavor Splash in Wildberry, Citrus, and another one i forget.

pepsidew
08-03-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by TheConnieVandelayShow:
I think this stuff came out this spring, and I enjoyed the plain sparkling water a lot, but as of late I haven't seen it in the Pepsi/Aquafina coolers, I mostly see the ... flavored waters (flavor splash?) in the coolers, never the sparkling?

Is it not doing well? sparkling isn't selling nearly as well as the flavor splash. you only saw it in coolers right away because they were pushing it cause it was new. i'd say the 6pk 1/2 liter bottles will stick around - but again they aren't selling that great.

Mr Zabe
08-03-2005, 07:22 PM
I'm always looking for new sparkling water drinks.
I have yet to see Aquafina sparkling water either in Chicago or Wisconsin. I'm going to Kenosha Wisconsin this weekend. I'll double check Woodman's.

Darren
08-05-2005, 10:29 PM
I have to see the Sparkling Aquafina here in Central Illinois. I want to try it...