PDA

View Full Version : New Energy Drink is Sum Kinda Drink !!!

energyman07
09-08-2002, 11:31 PM
I just got my hands on the first bottles of SumPoosie Energy Drink and it is unreal. First, the packaging is ultra RAD!!! It comes in a 12 oz. bottle not a little can and has a "Poosie Girl" on every bottle. I went to their site www.sumpoosie.com (http://www.sumpoosie.com) and it is really cool too. Look out RB and SoBe here comes SumPoosie!!!!

Harleylvr
09-18-2002, 05:51 PM
You will be out ofd buisness very, very soon. heard your in litigation and your running from that.you can run but you definately cant hide.make all you can it will be for not!!!!!

energyman07
09-23-2002, 08:22 PM
Who started that one? The new drink comes out in a few weeks and I will be distributing in Vegas. Don't believe the rants of a fired employee. Think pink Drink pink !!! Enjoy a really cool new product!!!

Ron Swedelson
09-23-2002, 09:27 PM
who are you going with in Las Vegas?

sodasommelier
09-24-2002, 01:49 AM
Hey energyman... if you're doing this on your own, I can perhaps set you up with a bunch of Retro stuff that will help you have a rounded out selection to convince more customers to take on your stuff. Also like I say... let me know what your drink is like because I have quite an infrastructure if the product is good. If it would enhance our selection and not take from the existing brands, maybe we could help you as well. But I must see it and taste it first.

energyman07
09-24-2002, 04:39 PM
Thank you Sodas I am sure the guys at SumPoosie will appreciate any help they can get. The product really is fantasitic and the packaging is like nothing I have ever seen. The fact of the matter is everyone has a blast with it. It puts a smile on everyone's face. Its a cute play on words but the images on the bottles are unreal.
Let me know where to send you some samples and I will take care of it. It is just a matter of time I think this one is going to really catch fire. I base that on experience at various shows... it is unreal! Girls fight for the t-shirts and hats!!!! Anyway sorry about sounding like a commercial but you will see what I mean sodas, you will see what I mean!!! ;)

energyman07
09-24-2002, 05:36 PM
Hey Ron, I am going with the man who started RB in Las Vegas... Rocky !!! He has been to some of the shows and seen the unbelievable response. Now the question is how do we get you to join the bandwagon??? If your the salesman you claim to be.... don't you think you can sell SumPoosie? :D

Ron Swedelson
09-24-2002, 08:58 PM
Oh, Ive sold some crap in my day. Fruit 'Ole, Taste of Heaven Tea, Surf and Goddess Bars (like cliff bars, but one for guys, one for girls) Drinks that work, before they changed bottles (bigger) and changes their prices (cheeper). Jones, haha...had to throw that in...Jones actually made a lot of my car payments...Red Devil, XTC...a lot of crap...I could sell Sum Possie no problem, I would actually like to try some of it. Are you in California yet? Or do I need to wait untill I get down to vegas, and if that is the case, what stores will have it?

World Beverage
09-24-2002, 09:19 PM
Energy007; You don't sound like a commercial
you sound like a joke!You must have been a
Jonsey that got fired.

energyman07
09-24-2002, 10:18 PM
World Beverage please accept my apology. You seem very upset and I am just excited about a new product that I think is a real opportunity. There are not many new things that have come down the road that have excited me like this energy drink. It may be sophmoric to sound so energized but isn't that why we are in the business? Think about it a great tasting energy drink in a bottle with a hot girl on the side of the bottle and it changes all the time. Who knows how about Pam Anderson or Carmen Electra on the side!!! I think it is really cool and the promotions you can do with the girls is endless.
When you have a RB party what do you do.....????
When you have a Poosie Party you have girls getting in a contest to go on the bottle and current Poosie girls signing the bottles! If you don't see the excitement in that then well......what can I say best of luck to you world beverage. Huntington Beach is a wonderful place.....ask some people at the local bar if they would like SumPoosie???? Think Pink Drink Pink!!!

Ron Swedelson
09-25-2002, 01:36 PM
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!! Being fired from Jones is a good thing. Its like the cult drinking the Kool-aid and the company saying to you, sorry, we don't want you to be apart of this. Trust me, its a good thing. You not only see the light at the end of the tunnel, but you get the chance to work with real companies that actually make money. I was just told yesterday by a Jones Rep. that their local dist. is #1 in the county, and that they go through 5 trucks per month of Jones Soda, which I don't believe, since I live in their territory, and have seen my dist. trade out Jones from most stores. Jones is only about 30% of what it was in the East Bay from about 3 years ago. Anyway, my company sold 5 trucks per month, 3-4 years ago. Bottoms up in So. Cal. was doing 9 trucks per month. Then they got their big boy Harilombos who is supposed to be their savior. Well, point here is, nothing seems to go right for the Jones Crew, so its good to be fired.

Harleylvr
09-25-2002, 06:44 PM
Lie all u want energyman,u and the other guy, sw, are probably just the owners of this drink what a joke? By the way exactly how much caffine and Taurine and other ingredients are in this so called energy drink? Tell the truth I can find out very easily. All that you have is an old soda from some flavor company and u put a little caffine in it with very little taurine and u call it an energy drink, I get more boost from a cup of coffe.
Your nothing but a fraud and anyone in Ohio, or should I say Columbus area that has ever heard of Drayton Nay knows what kinda of thief he is....juat ask his old employers, but they all lie also,lol. Whos this employee u keep talking about?

energyman07
09-25-2002, 07:59 PM
Looks like we found the guy that got fired! ;)

SURGE
09-25-2002, 08:44 PM
Could somebody explain the relationship between Koochie and Poosie? I don't get it.

energyman07
09-26-2002, 01:00 PM
From what I can gather Koochie is an attempt to rip off SumPoosie I guess? The real stuff is at www.sumpoosie.com (http://www.sumpoosie.com) product launch here in Vegas is October 20th. :D

SURGE
09-26-2002, 07:42 PM
hey energy you still offering a free sample? Email if so avery_lund@hotmail.com id like to try this stuff.

-Avery

Damon
09-27-2002, 01:33 AM
Energyman I want to thank you for sending me a sample of SumPoosie and the T-Shirt is a major hit and it is framed above the bar. We passed the Poosie around and guys and girls a like loved it. It is by far the best I have tasted. The conversation aroung the bar was amazing girls asking other girls to taste their POOSIE!!
Most of my regulars nearly fell of the stools!!
I understand you also have hats and buttons excetra... We are going to make every thursday Poosie Night and I can't wait. Thanks again. When you get a chance please email me your email address. And you can bet I am "Thinking Pink and Drinking Pink...... tongue.gif

boilermaker
11-15-2002, 10:05 PM
Sum Poosie was doing a promotional stop in DFW. Yesterday (Thursday), the Sum Poosie rep had a stop scheduled for the Russ Martin Show (http://www.russmartin.com). For those who don't know, Russ Martin (3 p.m.-7 p.m.) is the number 1 rated radio show for males 18-35 in that time slot in Dallas-Ft. Worth (also top 5 for women).

Well, the rep (Russ didn't plug the name on Thurs., only said the "labels have pictures of hot chicks.") didn't have the girls with him, so Russ blows him off. Today, the rep is supposed to drop by at 6 p.m. with the girls. They don't show up until 6:45 p.m., so Russ has them waiting. Finally, as Russ is going off the air, he brings the girls in.

The spokeswoman sounded like she was 50 years old and had just finished off a pack of unfiltered camels. She had Russ and staff try the drinks, ("It's not too bad..."). Whe Russ asked why anybody should buy it, the spokes model replies "Because it's in glass" and Russ replies "No kidding." Then she says "There's pictures of cute girls on the label. Thrid, it's great with or without alcohol." Russ then tells the girls to leave the studio.

The only thing Russ likes were the girl's bodies. He kept on saying "Look at that ass!" as the girls were walking out of the studio.

It sounds like Sum Poosie could have done better. If they want a promo stop to go well, 1. Show up on time, and 2. Have a better sounding spokes person.

Shatter
11-16-2002, 12:15 AM
I wish I would have known it was on. But I don't really listen to the radio anymore (Since my stereo was stolen out of my car). It would have been pretty nice to hear about this alleged 'energy drink' from someone other than one of it's employees here on this board.

sodasommelier
11-16-2002, 09:14 PM
Here in LA you could certainly put it on the Tom Leykis show. He's into that sort of stuff and lives locally. Unfiltered Camels? Usually Red Bull drinkers go for that. Yuck. I'd hope Sum Poosie would have a better spokeswoman than that. But hey I still am curious about this drink!

Penis Butter
11-16-2002, 09:53 PM
Yeah that would be one hell of a test.

boilermaker
11-18-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by onenudedude:
The true test would be getting on Howard Stern.Stern would require the girls to get naked; Russ tried that already (although the previous guest did let him suck on her nipples).

Danny, Leykis would probably tear them up.

Also, the spokeswoman didn't mention where it could be purchased.

[ 11-18-2002, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: boilermaker ]

SURGE
11-21-2002, 06:13 PM
Is Lykis still at KROQ?

SURGE
11-21-2002, 06:14 PM
oh are those samples still coming?

onenudedude
11-23-2002, 12:04 PM
^

Fixx
11-26-2002, 11:22 PM
I clicked on the link that you provided and it shows that the web site is down. Now then, if you plan on "playing a joke" on the board. Then feel free to go to www.jokesrus.com (http://www.jokesrus.com) or whatever lame website there is for joke tellers. This is a bevboard and if you come to the board be prepared to bring good accurate information and bring a strong opinion and be sure that opinion is backed by solid evidence. If you cant do either then please feel free to exit STAGE LEFT!!

Later

shawn2
11-27-2002, 05:27 PM
That site was up as of three days ago... went to see if they had anything about this "fantom" kick-off-- they didn't... perhaps the bill didn't get paid or something...

BottleBoss
11-27-2002, 06:24 PM
All I have to say is that I am bored of all these energy drink posters telling me how "Rad" their drink is. Or how "Awesome" the bottle looks, etc..
etc.. etc.... Energy drinks are getting worn out. It's time to find another boat to jump on to.

stinkfinger
08-12-2004, 09:54 PM
AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAH!!!!1

toby1
08-13-2004, 12:34 AM
ahhh hahahaha??????

missed it stink.

Uncle Thirsty
08-16-2004, 04:43 AM
aaahhh hahahahaha......

I get it Stink.

toby1
08-17-2004, 12:57 AM
missed the whole hahaha thing............

fill me in someone.

The Label Guy
08-17-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by energyman07:
From what I can gather Koochie is an attempt to rip off SumPoosie I guess? The real stuff is at www.sumpoosie.com (http://www.sumpoosie.com) product launch here in Vegas is October 20th. :D Is Koochie still around?

Isn't the story that the guys from Sum Poosie and the guys from Koochie actually once worked together trying to get Sum Poosie going but when it hit a few snags, the group split with the Sum Poosie guys going to FL. and the others stayed in OH feeling burned and came up with Koochie?

spanker
08-17-2004, 10:50 PM
Oh!! I get it!! Funny.

USF SPAMMER 1
07-05-2005, 12:06 AM
Amen Ron!