PDA

View Full Version : PEPSI LIME! WHY NO OFFICIAL REVIEW?

sodacec
08-10-2005, 07:09 PM
BEVNET reviewed Pepsi Vanilla (which I love) when it coame out 2 yrs ago this month...so why not Pepsi Lime/Diet Pepsi Lime? Both of these products are superior to their Coke counterparts, although I like the Coke versions, too. As is the case with Pepsi's other flavored colas (e.g., the excellent Pepsi Vanilla & Wild Cherry), the reg/diet Pepsi lime versions have a much brighter, vibrant & more natural lime taste than the Coke versions. Post your Reg/Diet Pepsi Lime 'user reviews' here... Later All! P.S.: ALTHOUGH I PREFER PEPSI's FLAVORED COLA EFFORTS, I TOTALLY LLLOVE COKE ZERO! AMAZING EFFORT...IT TASTES MORE LIKE COKE CLASSIC THE MORE I DRINK IT! SO NICE TO HAVE REAL COKE TASTE WITHOUT THE SUGAR-OVERLOAD! MY HAT'S OFF TO COKE FOR LISTENING TO ITS FANS...

pepsidew
08-11-2005, 09:11 PM
pepsi lime is "okay" - nothing to get too excited about. i think i actually like coke with lime better - which doesn't make any sense cause i hate regular coke...pepsi vanilla is one of my favorite sodas though. havent had coke zero, probably never will

XLS_04
08-11-2005, 11:53 PM
pepsi lime tastes better than coke with lime in my opinion

Robot
08-12-2005, 12:10 AM
i am a coke fan over pepsi by far..

but pepsi one and diet pepsi with lime are both delicious...

i get pepsi one along with my coke zero, as its a sweeter, fuller cola in my opinion.

diet pepsi with lime is the only diet cola that is flavored that i buy.. perfect for the summer.

CaffeineBoy
08-29-2005, 01:09 PM
yeah, what about all the mountain dews too? right now they only have reviews for Pitch Black and livewire. i'm confused.

DJ HawaiianShirt
08-29-2005, 05:41 PM
Wow, sodacec sounds so much like me that one would think that it's me under another login name. But nope!

As I've said before, it'd be nice if BevNET reviewed more mainstream products, but we'd all be disappointed with their assessments. Look at their other mainstream reviews.

SEV :(