PDA

View Full Version : las vegas to denver

RunWithDaLilGuy
07-29-2004, 06:17 PM
what i saw on my trip

vegas: fanta pineapple, red flash and fresca on tap at the coke store on the strip.

vernors in glass from everett washington at city market.

lots of sixpack cans on shelf, week dpsu distributors.

utah/arizona. lots of swire. mostly everything came from TO, with dr pepper and squirt coming from SW. they had angle bottle 1-Liters too, which i found interesting.

colorado: had some henry weinhards which really seemed to take the place of stewarts in many sets.

wasn't too much else. lots of microbreweries had rootbeers on tap, which were all good in their own right. all in all, kinda a boring pop scene. it was, literally, all about the beer out there.

teamtitan512
07-30-2004, 04:09 AM
It's 3 corporate bottlers in the Denver area, so that makes sense. I think it's also the same 3 (CCE, DPSUBG, PBG) in Las Vegas. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. Usually those areas aren't the hotbeds for lots of activity.

RunWithDaLilGuy
07-30-2004, 08:39 AM
don't think dpsu is in colorado. they have almost zilch of a presence.

DietCokeEnthusiast
07-30-2004, 05:34 PM
I was just in Denver at a huge King Sooper's and they had tons of DPSU stuff as well as some Jones...my first ever Jones...and mmm was it delicious! :D

fusion
07-30-2004, 07:45 PM
All American (#2 behind DPSUBG) is in Colorado. So is Admiral Pepsi, but only in the NW corner. Probably served out of their Rawlins WY and/or Vernal UT sales centers.

Android
07-31-2004, 04:28 PM
DPSU definately has a presence in Colorado! They operate under the name of Full Service Beverages, but that's part of All-American. It depends on what stores/chains as to how much you'll find though. RC is the only non-diet cola I like anymore, and its becoming hard to find in 20oz singles when I want one. They are running 6 packs of 1/2 liter PET bottles, 7UP/diet and A+W and a couple of others, but unfortunately for me, not in RC. I do buy quite a lot of Diet 7-up PET 6-packs though.

andy