PDA

View Full Version : Boylan's Cane sugar cola

blackflare
08-03-2004, 03:58 PM
has anyone else ever tried some of this stuff? It's gotta be some of the best cola i've ever had. I found it in a local liquor store when i went looking for bawls.

KanKing
08-03-2004, 08:18 PM
Yes it is a very good Cola, one of the best. I rate it with Double Cola, Mexican Coke, And Red Rock Cola. It tastes similar to Red Rock.

fusion
08-03-2004, 10:02 PM
I like it too. Trader Joe's now carries Boylans. I grab a cold one and drink it on the way home if I go there to pick up a few things.

drpep
08-03-2004, 10:19 PM
Throw me off the board. I tried some and once again found I dislike product with cane sugar.

Shatter
08-07-2004, 11:49 PM
I've bought it before, but I wasn't too impressed with it. I thought that the cola flavoring wasn't all that strong. You could definitely taste the sugar, but the cola was a little too generic tasting. It reminded me of IBC's old Cherry Cola flavor. It had the same weak cola flavor, but heavy on the sweetner.

Inko
08-11-2004, 07:28 PM
If there was a comeback award for a brand, I'd vote for Boylan's. They've been around forever. Yet, in the last three months or so, I've seen it on a variety of class-of-trade shelves. bodega's to mass market.