PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE RARE SODAS!

mxzebrax
07-27-2006, 03:16 AM
Hello all, this is by far my FAVORITE site, and i have just registered. I was wondering if anyone in here was interested in purchasing a few of my sodas. I have (1 of each listed)

12 pack of Dr Pepper Red Fusion & 1 2L
12 pack of Pepsi Holiday Spice
12 pack of Pepsi Blue
12 pack of Mountain Dew Pitch Black (1&2)
20 oz Pepsi edge
20 oz Original formula Wild Cherry pepsi

All of the sodas listed are in AMAZING condition, and i will provide pictures if needed. Please contact my e-mail- mxzebrax@hotmail.com if you are interested.

nWoAssassin94
07-27-2006, 07:04 AM
I wouldn't mind having the Red Fusion, especially the 12-pack box itself since I don't have one.

How much would you charge for each of those sodas, or the 12-pack boxes by themselves (hopefully)? :D

fusion
07-27-2006, 10:00 AM
If it's your favorite site, then you would know that there is a classified ads section.

mxzebrax
07-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Well i figured more people would be able to see what i had to say in the forums, cuz personally i know that i hardly ever see the classified. but as far as the prices for the sodas go, I would have to hear an offer. Cuz honestly i'm not sure what i would ask, but so you know, i would definatley NOT want to open the box. I am interested in selling the whole 12 pack.

the saint
07-27-2006, 03:49 PM
In other words " I want to advertise and sell something but do not want to place an ad" " I would rather post in 9 different forums and take up space"

mxzebrax
07-27-2006, 04:36 PM
Geeze, honestly i'm sorry. i really didn't think it would be a big deal. I only did it in 3 forums. I just thought there was a market for the stuff. I'm just as avid a soda collector as everyone else, and i thought someone would be interested in it. I won't post ne more. Really i didn't mean to be like... shady or whatever, i just thought someone would want the stuff more than me... REALLY didn't mean to push anyone's buttons...

mxzebrax
07-27-2006, 04:38 PM
I only have the ones i listed too by the way, so i'm not some sleaze bag trying to sell and pay rent...

fusion
07-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Well, when you come here and right out of the box, your first post is spam, selling something, what do you expect?

mxzebrax
07-27-2006, 10:23 PM
sorry, for reals. i just didn't know where else i could go and get it sold

Mr Zabe
07-27-2006, 11:50 PM
My two cents.
For the items you have listed for sale,you would be better served by using E-Bay.

mxzebrax
07-28-2006, 02:07 AM
I thought about ebay, but from looking on there, some of the rarest soda's hardly get glanced at. The reason I tried here, is cuz i knew that it would reach the right group. It'd be like if i-pod started advertising in Senior homes-- it's just not the right demographic, so i wanted it to reach the people that ACTUALLY care about CSD's

SplitLevelP
07-29-2006, 11:00 PM
Ok there is among this board a market for us to trade or sell the bottle and soda marketing products from out of market cokes like the ones out of mexico or the extra flavor extention cola sitting in your collection.Although this board has a classified most of us look on the boards each day but pass right over the ads worring about spammers.so the guys like this who know damn well if you open his thread he has a shot you gonna buy his stuff more then if he posted it somewhere else makes me wonder if with the same concept as the product location board have a sub section or board to list the items you are willing to part with for cash or trade.The idea is lets say someone in product location says yes I have your item you are looking for they are now doing what this guy did to try and sell it.and to avoid the label of troll or spam god this could be something to consider.Where do the posters here stand on this issue? Thats my two cents take what you want and leave the rest.

fusion
07-29-2006, 11:15 PM
Seriously? I think you must be kidding.

This is Bevnet's board. It doesn't make them jack... except for the clicks on the ads, which is probably not all that much - probably not even enough to cover the cost of running the board.

And then to give free advertising to people selling stuff?

I am happy to have the board, just like it is. And it bugs me when we get spammers and IBOs and the like, coming here pushing their wares, or clogging the board with useless messages.

Personally, I am opposed to selling. I'd rather do trades.

After all, it is just colored sugar (or HFCS) water.

Mr Zabe
07-30-2006, 12:18 AM
Fusion,
Your words of wisdom are very much appreciated. smile.gif
Zabe

imawalkingcorpse
07-31-2006, 11:58 PM
Good post Fusion.